Adorn Cosmetics

Adorn Cosmetics

4.9

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website and service is below standard

I tried ordering through their website and was left mind boggled at how slow they took to resolve the whereabouts of my order, when my order finally did arrive it was damaged

isabellarusso
isabellarussoasked

I am thinking of purchasing your mascara and would like to know of any feedback from your customers as to what they think.

Regards
Isabella

Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.

I purchased the mascara recently and have been using it now for 2.5 weeks. I also purchased the primer. I find the mascara's tube too small (as all other mascara's I've ever used are in longer bottles) It is too short and can be uncomfortable to manage when trying to apply. It does not flake, which is what I was hoping for and was one of the reasons I purchased it. I have found it does smudge throughout the day and leaves me with panda eyes. This could be because I'm using the primer, I haven't tried it without yet to see.
Overall, I am happy using a more natural product on my eyes, as I was sick of the cheap drug store ones (even if they did lengthen my lashes much more than this one) flaking off my lashes. I don't know if I will re purchase once I run out, I will be looking for an alternative brand for the mascara.

Cozzy
Cozzy

Hi, I use the Hello Lashes from the Adorn range. I'm extremely happy with it because I haven't been able to use mascara for years due to all other brands irritating my eyes.
Other brands make them red and sore and within a few hours I need to remove it because of the irritation. Adorn mascara has been so amazing that I actually forget I'm wearing it now. I also use the eyelash primer, I love that too, also the first not to irritate my eyes and it helps make the lashes look a little longer. If I've had the mascara on for a long time I have noticed I get a tiny bit of panda eyes, but nothing ridiculous, I'm not walking around looking silly.
I also gave one to my mum for Christmas and she's really happy with it too. Also finding no irritation.
I have make enquiries regarding the waterproof mascara from Adorn and apparently it is also very gentle on the eyes. So I might try that one next. I haven't worn waterproof mascara for more than 30 years since a bad experience. Much has changed since then.
Hope this has been of help to you.

CategoryBeauty Product Brands