Adria Altea 552UP

3.4

James van der Mei

James van der MeiLogan City

No Spare Parts

Warning do not buy and overseas import as parts are not available, not even a rim for a tyre. Adria has a shocking reputation for supplying parts. Apollo who are the dealers in Brisbane are totally useless. If you buy one of these brands such as Adria be prepared to have no backup at all.

Purchased in May 2008.

Love our Adria Altea 552 UP Sport

Floor PlanIsland bed

Off Road Company Claim

I have just taken my new Atria 552UP Sport onto a gravel road recommended by local tourism advisers to view wildflowers in WA. I purchased the van on the suppliers assurance the Sport was suitable for gravel roads. The actual experience was shattered glass doors in bathroom, toilet door coming off hinges, drawers jumping security catchers, toilet cassette trying to force its way through side door, failed window blind and catches.

Caravans

Find out how Adria Altea 552UP compares to other Caravans

dillon

dillonBrisbane

5 Star Caravan for Families or Retirees – Perfect!

Floor PlanAdria Altea 552 UP Sport Island Bed
    Petras

PetrasMelbourne

ADRIA: Good product, Bad service & support

Our Altea 552UP has served us very well over 2.5 years & travelled around 35,000kms.
    Design & build quality is good & is holding up very well to Australian conditions.
    As with many other reviews, service availability & standard is extremely poor; at Dealer & Distributor level.
    I would necessarily qualify recommending this product due to very poor customer support.
    It should be noted that Apollo’s sales centre in Melbourne does not have a service facility!

Floor PlanALTEA 552UP

Peterasked

Altea 552UP

We have a 2018 Adria Altee 552UP. Recently there is a leak from the shower It comes from under the exterior wall of the show and runs into the interior of the van. Recently my wife has not been putting the shower screen across the mirrored cupboards and the toilet. There is a gap between the sink flap and the back of the toilet. Is it possible that water is getting through this gap and leaking into the van. There is also water falling on top of the toilet waste cartridge would this be from the same leak? Thanks Peter.

I've sorted it out.

Sue
    Sue

What did you do ? We have the same problem.

Greg W.

Greg W.asked

Altea 552UP

My electric hot water will not get hot, I have the switch on but no hot water

Alida C.
    Alida C.

Hi Greg, did you solve the problem? My brand new 472pk is having the same issue..

G B.
    G B.

get the air out of each outlet every time before you turn it on easy

Joe N Jenny T.asked

Altea 552UP

We have a brand new 552up and the water stops working when hooked up on town water and we keep losing hot water

Simon
    Simon

Did you solve the problem, as we seem to be having a similar problem

Still have problems. Brand new Van

Joe N Jenny T.

I fixed the problem myself. A valve just past the regulator was installed wrong way around. No problem since.