Adria Altea 552UP

Adria Altea 552UP

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James van der Mei

James van der MeiLogan City

No Spare Parts

Warning do not buy and overseas import as parts are not available, not even a rim for a tyre. Adria has a shocking reputation for supplying parts. Apollo who are the dealers in Brisbane are totally useless. If you buy one of these brands such as Adria be prepared to have no backup at all.

Purchased in May 2008.

Love our Adria Altea 552 UP Sport

Floor PlanIsland bed

Off Road Company Claim

I have just taken my new Atria 552UP Sport onto a gravel road recommended by local tourism advisers to view wildflowers in WA. I purchased the van on the suppliers assurance the Sport was suitable for gravel roads. The actual experience was shattered glass doors in bathroom, toilet door coming off hinges, drawers jumping security catchers, toilet cassette trying to force its way through side door, failed window blind and catches.

dillon

dillonBrisbane

5 Star Caravan for Families or Retirees – Perfect!

Floor PlanAdria Altea 552 UP Sport Island Bed

Petras

PetrasMelbourne

ADRIA: Good product, Bad service & support

Our Altea 552UP has served us very well over 2.5 years & travelled around 35,000kms.
Design & build quality is good & is holding up very well to Australian conditions.
As with many other reviews, service availability & standard is extremely poor; at Dealer & Distributor level.
I would necessarily qualify recommending this product due to very poor customer support.
It should be noted that Apollo’s sales centre in Melbourne does not have a service facility!

Floor PlanALTEA 552UP

Greg W.

Greg W.asked

My electric hot water will not get hot, I have the switch on but no hot water

Joe N Jenny T.asked

We have a brand new 552up and the water stops working when hooked up on town water and we keep losing hot water

Simon
Simon

Did you solve the problem, as we seem to be having a similar problem

Still have problems. Brand new Van

Joe N Jenny T.

I fixed the problem myself. A valve just past the regulator was installed wrong way around. No problem since.

Peta N.

Peta N.asked

I would like to use my solar panel to charge the battery through the 12 pin plug. Is this a good idea? What's the usual set up for solar on these caravans. My solar is a portable panel. Regards, Don.

Hi Don,
I haven’t set up a solar panel system yet, as it hasn’t been necessary.
I think the most common method is through an Anderson plug. However, using your 12 pin plug is worth considering. Make sure you have a proper charge controller though.
I suggest you put the question ot there on some other caravan forums, for example, Everything Caravan and Camping.
Regards,
Buppa

Get an answer from our members and Adria representatives

CategoryCaravans