Adria Altea

Adria Altea (page 2 of 2)

402PH, 432PX, 552PK and 552UP

Leak from air con

I also had a leak but the dealer had gone out of business some months later and Adria initially refused to help. Another dealer grudgingly repaired but charged me all the same. Caravan warranties aren't worth a cracker. Unlike cars, all the internals (fridges microwaves etc) have to be dealt with the mfg of those items.

Good thing - small package

We bought an Adria Altea 390DS last November. We are loving the compactness, with seperate bathroom and toilet is is perfect for 2 people who want to tow a light van with bathroom - 12ft long. It took us a while to sort the bedding out but it is very comfy and we have a full annexe which gives us plenty of extra room. Love the finish and all the detail. Are learning a lot about vanning in a small way and will be ready to step up in a couple more years. For price and build we give it 5 stars. We did have an issue with a leak just after we bought it and found the after sales from the dealer unpleasant - seems once he sold it he didn't really want to know about us. However, they did arrange a fix and all is perfect now. Love our van - not sure about the after sales attitude!
Compact, light and very well finished considering it all has to be light weight
After sales - might consider the 432 which is slightly bigger but still very happy with the size as starters.

We have a brand new 552up and the water stops working when hooked up on town water and we keep losing hot water

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can purchase a sliding fly screen door as shown on page 53 of my 2008 users manual. Anyone? I’ve had no luck here in Australia.

We have an Adria Adora Sports caravan with 2, 4 kilo has bottles. Can we replace them for 9kg bottles? Why were 4 kg gas bottles used?

Altea 402PHAltea 552PKAltea 552UPAltea 432PX