Listing monitored by Adriatic

3.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Very happy consumer
Very happy consumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection

Excellent customer service representatives as well as having compassion and empathy towards their consumers. Adriatic has exceptional products and services.

SuziK
SuziKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 months and still waiting

I paid for a coffee table in full on 7 April of which I was told would take 3 months to be delivered. 6 months later I still haven't recieved it and keep getting told they need to contact the Warehouse. Customer service is non existent. I would never purchase from this store again.

Other Furniture Shops

Never buy from Adriatic furniture ever again

Jas
JasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking service

Ordered 2 tables on 27/01, should have received by May. Still no tables have been give an ETA of July. I have now asked for refund.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Adriatic Furniture Essendon (Closed) compares to other Furniture Shops

Kmac
KmacAbbotsford

Essendon DFO store

Would like to share what a wonderful and pleasant experience I recently had purchasing a new couch and mirror. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly, especially Dom. I highly recommend visiting Adriatic Essendon DFO for your next couch or home furnishing purchase!

Disappointed
DisappointedMelbourne

Delays after delays after delays - Adriatic Essendon DFO

Bad Customer Service.

I visited DFO Essendon store O was appalled by the lack of customer service. 2 staff members both heads down at the desk one playing on her phone. No good morning not even acknowledgement I was in the shop.
Oh well their loss I then went next door to Oz Design where I received excellent service and purchase $7000 worth of furniture.

Adriatic- Essendon

After visiting about 5 sofa stores, Adriatic - Essendon was by far the best quality and price. We chose our configuration, fabric to suit our space, and Dom was great to deal with. Dom was very accommodating and Great experience, would definitely recommend. The service instore was informative and friendly. Delivery by Steve was on schedule and the delivery was outstanding in service, promptness and assembling. Would highly recommend Adriatic company and its competent staff.

Other Furniture Shops

Love love love my new furniture !!!!!!

Just recently moved into our dream new home and we purchased all our furniture from Adriatic DFO and couldn't be happier, my timber table is a stand out and all my other pieces I'm in love with. Highly recommend Adriatic and the team at DFO they were very helpful with helping me select everything, and very prompt with delivery.

Furniture Shops

We work hard for our money to spend it on rubbish

We purchased a concrete dining table a while ago from Adriatic dfo first delivery was faulty, second delivery was faulty third delivery was faulty. We asked for a refund didn’t want to give us tried to make us reselect something else. Once we changed from a concrete dining table to a timber now 3 months later it has developed a split in the timer.
We had to take days of work to get the deliveries and my days off work are worth more than then the table. No compensation offered.
A friendly advice to everyone who is thinking of purchasing from this company think again as you will be disappointed, I have been told by family members and friends to avoid them as they had problems with their furniture as well.

A. V.
A. V.Melbourne

Highly Recommend This Business

Pauline
PaulineVic, 3756

Very stylish

I purchased two TV cabinets and a matching coffee table the color was called cigar when I received them it was perfect and I was very happy and they complement my new house I love them and my friends also think they look great

Phil
Phil

Great service! Great staff!

We recently purchased a lounge suite from Adriatic Furniture (Essendon DFO). When making our decision, we were able to take our time to look around and try the lounge suites without feeling pressured by staff at all. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about their products and ensured that our lounge was custom made to suit our needs. We are extremely happy with our new lounge suite and are impressed with the quality and workmanship. Thank you Adriatic, for the great customer service from the moment we walked into your store to the moment our lounge was delivered. We are sure we will enjoy our new lounge suite for years to come and we will definitely recommend Adriatic Furniture to others.

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

Seamless experience

Purchased from Adrian at Adriatic DFO and cannot speak highly enough of the service he provided! He talked me through the whole buying experience and was very knowledgeable on the products, I am more than happy to recommend Adrian and the team at Adriatic Essendon.

Very Happy Customers

My husband and I recently purchased a lounge suite and Dining Setting from Adriatic DFO.
We cannot recommend highly enough the service and expertise of the staff at the store, in particular Dom, whose knowledge of the products and customer service was second to none.
We thank you for making what we thought was going to be a stressful experience to be a seamless and pleasant experience.