Adrift

Adrift

Brand Manager for Adrift? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Bea
Bea

Very Poor Quality

I purchased several items. I found them to be inaccurate of the colour and sizing! The kaftan portrayed as pink was a dirty maroon colour, looked nothing like the colour on the web site. It also had stickers on it, pointing out the stains and marks on it! No one had bothered to check the kaftan being sent to ensure the quality. Customer service was pathetic. I had to chase them for my refund on the returns, I have no doubt had I not chased them for It they would not have done it....dishonest in my book. I would not and will not ever recommend this company to purchase anything from. Be very aware, if you are after quality don't bother nor waste your time or money, shopping here!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor Quality Clothing

T Shirts are made of very cheap fabric that became see through after one wash as per label. Portside shop wouldn't exchange or refund because I bought it on sale.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
KLW
KLWVictoria

Lack of customer service, refunds take weeks

Lack of communication and customer service from this seller.
Original order and delivery was quick but exchanges and refunds were not prioritised and lacked a response to several emails
Won’t buy from again