Adrift

Adrift

Rhonda
Rhonda South East Queensland, QLD

Love It Love It

Hi I’m a 61 year old woman, but when I received my 2 dresses yesterday I felt like a little girl. I am so pleased with quality and style. Only ordered last Thursday and received my order yesterday. Brilliant service and quality.
I even felt like ringing you guys to tell you how I felt
Thanks Rhonda

Gitanjali I.
Gitanjali I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service Lovely clothing!

I have bought an number of items over the last few years. Always lovely pieces. Always get comments when I wear them.
Recently there was a fault in the fabric of a top and the customer service people went above and beyond to help me with the problem.

Jacqui Ryan
Jacqui RyanCairns, Queensland

Always Happy with Adrift Quality and Service

One of my favourite brands. Beautiful clothes that fit my lifestyle. Haven't been able to buy of late as the money tree has been given the bonsai treatment!
Bought a few things recently and very happy. Great pieces that I will get a lot of wear out of.
Always beautifully packaged and received quickly

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Adrift compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I love adrift dresses!

I love adrift dresses! I dont have to iron them! They have last me for years & I always get compliments! Thank you for your awesome clothes & always helpful & friendly service!

chille
chilleMelbourne

Clothing quality has really dropped over the years

KLW
KLWVictoria

Lack of customer service, refunds take weeks

Lack of communication and customer service from this seller.
Original order and delivery was quick but exchanges and refunds were not prioritised and lacked a response to several emails
Won’t buy from again

BAM44
BAM44Brisbane

Great shopping experience

I've purchased many items from Adrift over the past few years and the quality and style never disappoint. They despatch their goods promptly and their customer service is spot on. Highly recommended.

cindy
cindy

compliments every time I wear one

I have made a few purchases from Adrift in recent times. One time I had to return an item - the person I spoke to was super friendly and helpful, and the process was simple. Seriously - every time I wear something from Adrift, at least 5 people will comment on how good it looks. Their clothes are comfortable, unique, and well made. I would never hesitate to purchase from this company again. Thanks, Adrift - a lovely bunch to do business with! :-)

LaurineK
LaurineKFar North Queensland, QLD

The perfect shopping experience

I love this women's online dress shop. Their clothes are beautiful, high quality and their service is the best. I have bought a few things from them and their communication and prompt shipping is always 5 star. Thank you Adrift.

Clothing Shops & Brands