ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (154)
  • Purchase Price$4,268.02
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Peter  Esse

Peter EsseSydney, NSW

Very satisfied with the product and support provided by ADS.

We installed a 12kw system in December 2019. We selected ADS after comparing 4 other quotes. Their sales team were responsive and listened to our requirements. The installation went without any problems, and on the promised date. We have also received excellent support from their technical people who have helped us to understand the operation of the system and answer the few questions we had. We are very happy with the team at ADS.

Best services

On time delivery as committed.
Good workmanship.
Good salesmanship
Customer support on telephone is fantastic.
Whenever I called get satisfied response from SDS solar representative all the time.
bye

Manelle

ManelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing ! Even Greater service

It was great from start to finish. They were on time and explained everything clearly very imformative which was great and appreciated that. Wonderful team we are very happy with ADS Solar.

Gurdeep singh

Gurdeep singhGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is very good.

We have no issue until now.All process was very good .We are so happy to have it and we do not have any complain about solar power. It is too good.

Good control on installers

Everything was fine installers broke a minor thing and started denying it but ads has solved the issue

I will really recommend and the price was not that bad
Overall excellent serive

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great company!

ADS Solar are friendly, helpful and reliable. They provide easy-to-understand advice, good products and great service! Everything went well on the day of installation and they did a professional job!

Exceptional Customer Service

Really good

The service provided from ads solar was good rite from beginning. Aman had provided me good chances of investigating other providers as well. But i could see ads solar was really good and i did not want to go for other provider. Aman is really good in providing the customer his freedom to choose so that it helped me to decide and come back to ads for my solar installation. would recommend to my friends

Excellent Service

had a good experience with ADS solar. Whole process was nice and smooth. Installation has been done well before the installation date. I will recommend this company to my family and friends

Ashish  Rana

Ashish RanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

Our contact person was very informative and knowledgeable. The flow of communication was great. Any queries were answered promptly.
The panel installation process was okay . I would have given five stars except that our ceiling cracked a little during the process . It was fixed by the guys but it was a bitter pill to chew for us .But the sincerity of the guy who did the installation to come and fix it was praise worthy .

Would recommend

Very happy with the service from the First phone call to installation was very quick and done very well. Worked in with us all the way and had a good experience.

Very easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, from my first call to finish whole installation No trouble.
They also good with price and sitting in the market for very long time.
I think they can beat any quotation with same product.

Perfect Installation and Workmanship

It was hassle free installation.The Technicians came on right time and installed the Panels and inverter quickly.

They were clear with instructions and explained the whole process to us.

Highly recommended

Cheers

Easy to deal with and install went nice and smooth.

Install was great, however installing the app has been a nightmare and still does not work. Sunnyboy (SMA) have called and said they will get someone to call me back, as yet I have heard nothing back

Kunal

KunalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I had an excellent experience with ADS Solar right from the begining, to installation to dealing with some operational issues. Everything was smooth and perfect! I would definitely recommend them!

Very good and helpful

They were really friendly and very good staf thank u ads for solar system I advaice every one to do ori to go with ads coz they really good and all ready save dons mobey

Vik

VikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth of money.Best buy with reasonable price.customer service was best.works good at the moment.Very quick process.app download was bit difficult for me as i'm not good with phones but in the end everything is working perfect.highly recommended.

Good communication. Good job

Reasonable quote and good job. Called up to tell me the progress and did the job on time. Was recommended by a friend and have no issues with recommending to others.

Lady

LadySydney, NSW

No regrets, great job!

It was a great experience with them. The installation process was smooth, no damage on the roof. I have recommended them to my friends. Reasonable pricing and they have delivered what they have promised.

Sumir Diwan

Sumir Diwan

Good service

Service was great
Customer service was good had a few issues but the owners very happy to resolve it
Turn around time for installation was great and installation done well
Overall good experience