ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 3 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (123)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,488.10
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Manelle

ManelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing ! Even Greater service

It was great from start to finish. They were on time and explained everything clearly very imformative which was great and appreciated that. Wonderful team we are very happy with ADS Solar.

I had a great experience with Ads solar

I had a great experience with Ads solar system. Installation was quick and easy . Customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend there service to my friends and relatives in future.

Gurdeep singh

Gurdeep singhGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is very good.

We have no issue until now.All process was very good .We are so happy to have it and we do not have any complain about solar power. It is too good.

Good control on installers

Everything was fine installers broke a minor thing and started denying it but ads has solved the issue

I will really recommend and the price was not that bad
Overall excellent serive

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great company!

ADS Solar are friendly, helpful and reliable. They provide easy-to-understand advice, good products and great service! Everything went well on the day of installation and they did a professional job!

Reliable Company

Exceptional Customer Service

Really good

The service provided from ads solar was good rite from beginning. Aman had provided me good chances of investigating other providers as well. But i could see ads solar was really good and i did not want to go for other provider. Aman is really good in providing the customer his freedom to choose so that it helped me to decide and come back to ads for my solar installation. would recommend to my friends

Excellent Service

had a good experience with ADS solar. Whole process was nice and smooth. Installation has been done well before the installation date. I will recommend this company to my family and friends

Ashish  Rana

Ashish RanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

Our contact person was very informative and knowledgeable. The flow of communication was great. Any queries were answered promptly.
The panel installation process was okay . I would have given five stars except that our ceiling cracked a little during the process . It was fixed by the guys but it was a bitter pill to chew for us .But the sincerity of the guy who did the installation to come and fix it was praise worthy .

Would recommend

Very happy with the service from the First phone call to installation was very quick and done very well. Worked in with us all the way and had a good experience.

Very easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, from my first call to finish whole installation No trouble.
They also good with price and sitting in the market for very long time.
I think they can beat any quotation with same product.

Perfect Installation and Workmanship

It was hassle free installation.The Technicians came on right time and installed the Panels and inverter quickly.

They were clear with instructions and explained the whole process to us.

Highly recommended

Cheers

Easy to deal with and install went nice and smooth.

Install was great, however installing the app has been a nightmare and still does not work. Sunnyboy (SMA) have called and said they will get someone to call me back, as yet I have heard nothing back

Kunal

KunalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I had an excellent experience with ADS Solar right from the begining, to installation to dealing with some operational issues. Everything was smooth and perfect! I would definitely recommend them!

Very good and helpful

They were really friendly and very good staf thank u ads for solar system I advaice every one to do ori to go with ads coz they really good and all ready save dons mobey

Get quotes

Quick and easy install and good communication

It was a quick and easy install just booked my solar with ads and the whole process was completed without any issues. Good communication through out the whole process. Happy with service offered

Vik

VikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth of money.Best buy with reasonable price.customer service was best.works good at the moment.Very quick process.app download was bit difficult for me as i'm not good with phones but in the end everything is working perfect.highly recommended.

Good communication. Good job

Reasonable quote and good job. Called up to tell me the progress and did the job on time. Was recommended by a friend and have no issues with recommending to others.

Sukhjinder  Singh

Sukhjinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good company

It is a good company. Firstly they provide a quote.The customer service is very good.After than instillation process is quick and experienced Electrical. Good work Guys keep it Explaining every details in the beginning and smooth installation. Didn't had to worry anything. Happy to recommend.