ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (152)
  • Purchase Price$4,268.02
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Aryan S

Aryan S

What a good decision it was to get Solar installed with ADS solar. Very happy

Got solar panel installed for 10 kW and we are very happy with the electricity it has been generating. On an average we are receiving approximately $500 credit after electricity usage every quarter, so we will be able to recover the cost very soon, very happy with our decision to go with ADS solar and the quality panels they have installed.
Highly recommended.

Very professional

I would recommend ADS to my friends and family because I found them to be very professional customer service was excellent always keeping in touch with me about installation of my solar panels

Sam91

Sam91Victoria

Steer clear of these guys, worst experience.

Steer clear of these guys, gave a design that didn’t work at all. Equipment arrived on a Ute at 9pm unannounced . Then 3 guys arrived next day completely unprofessional, who broke 2 tiles and left shortly after not installing because they didn’t know how to design panels. ADS were completely rude and hopeless to support. The story goes on, needless to say don’t use them go with local company who use their own installers and actually care about your business

Find out how ADS Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very good team and good services

Their service began well before the installation with guidance as to the paperwork needed for rebates, and, it was efficient with their side of documents.On installation day, the team arrived on time and very friendly. The final job is very neat and tidy. A very PROFESSIONAL team from start to finish. We highly recommend them for their advice and solar installation.

Hugh N

Hugh NVictoria

Trusted solar provider.

I did research some providers before choosing ADS. Other providers tended pushy with various sales tactics, whereas ADS was explaining the process and assisted me with getting goverment rebate. The only downside was, after the installation was done, sale staff was still calling me. They need a better communication, other than that, this is a provider that I trust.

gurpreet singh

gurpreet singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad and arrogant service

ads installed solar at my house last week they send unprofessional people to installed it they damaged aircon water pipe on the roof and water was leaking througe the lights my wife told the installer that water is leaking bad and kitchen is flooded and installer deny and said to my wife thats not my fault thats your builder's fault and now lights are not working and there is some stains on the roof [4 months old house] and they suppose to install 20 pannels but they install 18 pannels and did not even turned on the service and did not explaind me further instructions. ive tried to contect ads via phone ,msg and email and they just ignored me. so guys please stay away from these people they are just ripping you off and telling lies.

Amazing product.

Amazing product. Highly love it and recommend it. They came within a week once all paper work was completed. No delays or headache

Namit

NamitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

True Professionals

Very comfortable and satisfying journey from getting quote to installation and getting certificate for solar feed in. Glad I choose ADS Solar and would recommend them to all. All paperwork was handled in background without me getting involved in follow ups

Perfect

Was very easy so far none as they were very helpful and always looking fwd to answer any question. After everything was install they called back after month to check how everything was

Sai S

Sai SAU

Best investment for a long term home

Great communication from when I first called for a quote, payment and through to install process. A knowledgeable team showed up on time and finished the job to a high standard within 2 hours. Highly recommend

Humming B.

Humming B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

No issues. Effective and timely installation. Easy process from pre sales , sales till installation. No issues in the system for the past 1 year. Easy customer care access. Will not hesitate to refer others.

Nat

NatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such great service and so quick to come and install very impressive

The process for the panel installation was so smooth and quick.
The company was so efficient, friendly and helpful.
I will definitely be recommending to all of my friends and family.

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and Working Great!

My experience was very straightforward and the system is working well. My 2 adult and 3 child family almost never have summer bills with a 6KW system and have very reduced winter bills.

Okalani  tuploa

Okalani tuploaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

The installation went well and was happy about the continual update from the sales team through to the last day of installation. Keep up the good work. Will sure recommend to other people

Review collected in partnership with ADS Solar

Very good experience with ADS Solar !

Smooth installation, competitive pricing and very good after sales service by ADS Solar. All the queries were responded to in a timely fashion. No complaints so far and highly recommended.

Sandeep P.

Sandeep P.Sydney, NSW

It was life changing!!!

No issues what so ever and it was a very smooth transition. The installation was finished before I knew it. I was out for work and before I reached home it was all up and running.

Matt Butterworth

Matt ButterworthSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great performance at the right price

From getting a quote to Installation And even after sales service has been all a pleasure and all questions were answered to my satisfaction.
This is my second time dealing with ADS solar and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

great company

great company to work with. quick installation .
it only took 2 weeks to install from date of confirmation.
they also helped me to get the rebate .
less hassle for you .

Peter  Esse

Peter EsseSydney, NSW

Very satisfied with the product and support provided by ADS.

We installed a 12kw system in December 2019. We selected ADS after comparing 4 other quotes. Their sales team were responsive and listened to our requirements. The installation went without any problems, and on the promised date. We have also received excellent support from their technical people who have helped us to understand the operation of the system and answer the few questions we had. We are very happy with the team at ADS.

Best services

On time delivery as committed.
Good workmanship.
Good salesmanship
Customer support on telephone is fantastic.
Whenever I called get satisfied response from SDS solar representative all the time.
bye