ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (120)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,455.26
Sumir Diwan

Sumir Diwan

Good service

Service was great
Customer service was good had a few issues but the owners very happy to resolve it
Turn around time for installation was great and installation done well
Overall good experience

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the job done with minimal delay!

Starting from quoting, the experience with this company was great. Even after commitment, there was minimal delay getting the install done, and even the post install Follow-Up was fairly quick. So overall service was great. Thanks ADS Solar.

Above and beyond service provided by ADS Solar

Everyone in the ADS Solar team was very very helpful for my solar installation. Explaining every details in the beginning and smooth installation. Didn't had to worry anything. Happy to recommend.

Murtuza MOhammed

Murtuza MOhammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional work done

The sales staff,onsite techs and after sales staff were very professional and helpful.It was a wonderful working experience.Will be looking forward to refer to few of my friends are my suburb

Onkar Singh

Onkar SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ADS Solar, It’s a good company to deal with

From start to finish the process was very smooth. They Explained everything and organise everything in a timely manner. Did not have chase them around. They do follow up after installation to make sure everything running well.

Perfect for my needs

ADS guys were nice from the beginning, they saved me from choosing stupid offer of 10 KW as i can only export 5KW which other company didn’t inform me about

Easy to recommend

I have had my solar panel system for over three months now which has been operating without any issues. When I was comparing providers, I found the ADS sales team to be responsive, informative and not at all pushy. The installers were friendly and professional. They arrived as scheduled and kept the site tidy.
There was some minor damage to a small section of my gutter during the install, but the guys came and repaired it in a timely manner.
Upon completion of the install, I was shown how to use the system. I have since changed internet providers and found their after-sales support responded quickly to my queries. I would be happy to refer ADS Solar on to others considering solar.

Excellent Hassle-Free Service

Installation was done efficiently and timely by skilled, well manner technicians who leave the premises in a clean and tidy manner. I was kept informed of job status from placement of order through after sales.

Lis D.

Lis D.Sydney, NSW

Glad we finally put solar

From beginning to end ADS Solar were very good, very helpful, very informative. Eager to accommodate to our every day time table and busy schedule. We would highly recommend ADS solar to my friends.

StephenA

StephenASydney, NSW

Excellent Solar Company

I have had a very satisfying experience with ADS solar. They were very helpful during the quoting process, pricing several options for me. After deciding to proceed they were very quick in organising the installation and the installation team did a great job. The system has been up an running for over 3 months now and I am loving not having an electricity bill anymore and receiving credit instead.
Thanks, ADS Solar Team

Yatin Patel

Yatin Patel

It’s worth to have solar

It’s a very satisfied experience With ADS solar
It’s very smooth process
And best thing is installed in a one go
I have lot of questions before but ADS has resolved all of them

And last it’s worth having solar system

Animesh

AnimeshNew South Wales

No one ☝️ for Solar installations

It was great experience with great team from start to end, it was very well explained from customer service about cost and what system do I need to installed, it was given best possible price with better option of solar panels and inventor, I will definitely recommend ADS solar for my friends and family

Very good experience

The installation process was flawless, our inspection of installation got a bit delayed due to current COVID situation but otherwise it was a good experience, would recommend ADS solar as preferred solar suppliers

Justin Krohn

Justin KrohnGippsland, VIC

Waiting for it to be inspected but looks good

Panel installation seems to be pretty quick. The Company was pretty reliable, had a few rainy days but we got there in the end. All in all I’m happy with the installation

Very nice!

Nil issues. Very good experience with nothing to worry about. Staff is pretty helpful.
Can't wait to see how much I save.
ADS seems like have a bright future ahead.

Review collected in partnership with ADS Solar

Praveen S.

Praveen S.Sydney, NSW

Great and awesome service! Very very happy with installation!

The service provided by ADS solar team from start till the installation was super awesome. Also ADS arranged to install smart meter with my supplier as I was having trouble to do it online. I would highly recommend ADS solar!

Suman Manandar

Suman ManandarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service from customer service to installation

The experience with ADS solar from sales consultant through to installation was smooth and supportive. Our knowledge being limited as this was our first time installing solar was all made easy due to profesional guidance provided by our sales consultant, Aman. We had an excellent installation team as well. I would recommend ADS solar to all first solar installers.

Review collected in partnership with ADS Solar

nissankadharma

nissankadharmaSydney, NSW

Reliable Supplier

Installation process was quite smooth. Once the system in operation we encountered a technical problem with one of the PV Arrays and the issue was resolved by a technician within 2 days.

FMA

FMAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and efficient service.

Excellent and efficient service from sales to installation. The kept me updated throughout the process and completed the whole process as quickly as possible.
Happy with the installation, also very professional.

Nimal

NimalSydney, NSW

Exceptional service from the first call to the installation. Very happy with the whole ADS team.

Panel installation process was very good. The team tried to complete the installation before weather changed.
Completed the installation on the 2nd day . The installation team was skilful and efficient knew what they were doing.