ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (114)
  • Purchase Price$4,083.42
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Ravinder singh

Ravinder singhSydney, NSW

Excellent service

From sales to installation the process was very smooth. Sale staff was very helpful to answer my queries. System is working extremely well. So far I am very happy with ADS solar.

Humming B.

Humming B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

No issues. Effective and timely installation. Easy process from pre sales , sales till installation. No issues in the system for the past 1 year. Easy customer care access. Will not hesitate to refer others.

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and Working Great!

My experience was very straightforward and the system is working well. My 2 adult and 3 child family almost never have summer bills with a 6KW system and have very reduced winter bills.

Okalani  tuploa

Okalani tuploaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

The installation went well and was happy about the continual update from the sales team through to the last day of installation. Keep up the good work. Will sure recommend to other people

Ads Solar best.

Very easy and smooth process. Finalised everything within a week. They explain everything and made easy to understand. Good team with better communication skills. Will highly recommend to friends and families.

SINGH

SINGHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I ma having no issue since i got ADS Solar.
Saving electricity bill as well . It was good experience from first to last . Customer service was really great . . Will be happy to recommend

Very good experience with ADS Solar !

Smooth installation, competitive pricing and very good after sales service by ADS Solar. All the queries were responded to in a timely fashion. No complaints so far and highly recommended.

It’s very a goood service.

It’s very good experience of Ads solar.now At a time no complaints,good working and save electricity money bill.The team is wonderful, They Explain very good and clearly.I recommend there services my friends and realitive too.

Sandeep P.

Sandeep P.Sydney, NSW

It was life changing!!!

No issues what so ever and it was a very smooth transition. The installation was finished before I knew it. I was out for work and before I reached home it was all up and running.

Matt Butterworth

Matt ButterworthSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great performance at the right price

From getting a quote to Installation And even after sales service has been all a pleasure and all questions were answered to my satisfaction.
This is my second time dealing with ADS solar and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

great company

great company to work with. quick installation .
it only took 2 weeks to install from date of confirmation.
they also helped me to get the rebate .
less hassle for you .

Peter  Esse

Peter EsseSydney, NSW

Very satisfied with the product and support provided by ADS.

We installed a 12kw system in December 2019. We selected ADS after comparing 4 other quotes. Their sales team were responsive and listened to our requirements. The installation went without any problems, and on the promised date. We have also received excellent support from their technical people who have helped us to understand the operation of the system and answer the few questions we had. We are very happy with the team at ADS.

Best services

On time delivery as committed.
Good workmanship.
Good salesmanship
Customer support on telephone is fantastic.
Whenever I called get satisfied response from SDS solar representative all the time.
bye

Manelle

ManelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing ! Even Greater service

It was great from start to finish. They were on time and explained everything clearly very imformative which was great and appreciated that. Wonderful team we are very happy with ADS Solar.

I had a great experience with Ads solar

I had a great experience with Ads solar system. Installation was quick and easy . Customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend there service to my friends and relatives in future.

Gurdeep singh

Gurdeep singhGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is very good.

We have no issue until now.All process was very good .We are so happy to have it and we do not have any complain about solar power. It is too good.

Good control on installers

Everything was fine installers broke a minor thing and started denying it but ads has solved the issue

I will really recommend and the price was not that bad
Overall excellent serive

Reliable Company

Exceptional Customer Service

Excellent Service

had a good experience with ADS solar. Whole process was nice and smooth. Installation has been done well before the installation date. I will recommend this company to my family and friends