ADS Solar

ADS Solar (page 8 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (152)
  • Purchase Price$4,334.81
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Ephraim

EphraimSydney, NSW

A long over due

Upon the recommendation of a friend, we got in touch with ADS and have units installed at our place. Once communication started, everything followed smoothly except that it went 2 days instead due to weather situation. Everything went well and installers were also helpful in configuration of the system to the app. Well done.

Anne

AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

A job well done!!!!!

After a lot of research on many Solar companies I finally decided on ADS Solar for my installation of 20 solar panels. There was no pressure or hard sell from staff and communication/customer service was excellent and I was kept in the loop on everything. The installers were polite, informative, on time and the clean up excellent. The whole process was stress free for me and I am very pleased with the result and look forward to my next power bill. I installed the SEMS ap and can now check daily that everything is working well, even on a dull or wet day. Thank you to everyone for a job well done.

Anjan

AnjanSydney, NSW

Courteous and Helpful

Ads Solar was helpful in deciding which panel and inverter to go for. Adhi whom I spoke to was extremely careful in explaining how they are different from other providers and what to check for when going for solar. I spoke to him thrice before making my decision and was upfront with him about other quotes. Adhi took his time to understand every other quotes I had and explained what they had to offer.

Installation was pretty straight forward, one thing to be mindful of is to make sure you share your electric meter setup with them to avoid any surprises during the day of installation

Maqsood Bokhari

Maqsood BokhariSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

The whole process of installation was very quick ,professional and impressive.The installers arrived in time and the. Whole process of installation was completed within 4 and half hour. The staff are very polite , knowledgeable and helpful.Highly recommended. All the inquiries were replied within no time.

Jeff J.

Jeff J.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on every promise

Great Price, Installation was exactly what we asked for and the completed installation was super tidy ie inverter inside the garage, great customer service, communication was brilliant. Very friendly and what was promised was delivered unlike a previous company who mucked us around. I checked Solar Reviews and ADS Solar was listed as a reliable and trusted company. Many thanks, your staff are a credit to you !

great experience got completed quickly. the trade staff was very good

Installation completed seemingly and all completed in 1 day. nice and friendly. Also ADS solar very easy to deal with and assisted me through the process and help me understand more around what they offer and continues support.

Thomas DSouza

Thomas DSouzaSydney, NSW

Product knowledge and installation was good, however not the after sale service

The experience of dealing with ADS Solar was ok at the start during the quoting and sales process. The installation was done on time and had no issues, however the installer was meant to set up the solar app on my smartphone, which he didnt. They sent me the instructions, but it was way too confusing, as the instructions did not match the step by step process. So I called and left a few messages, but to date they havent set up the mob app so I can monitor how much solar energy their system is generating, how much im saving on electricity bill and how much im selling back to the grid. Im hoping they will set up the app soon and fix their issue of making it an easy install on your smart device. Thomas

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Punctual, friendly customer service, prompt reply to emails. Reasonable price. They gave a discount as well. Few years warranty provided. Panels were installed without delaying. Recommend their service for anyone.

DAVID DAWSON

DAVID DAWSONGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The communication good and time frame took to complete was outstanding

Outstanding, the boys were very professional
We appreciate their service
And will recommend to our friend

They took back all packing materials after the installation

The time they took to installation was within 7 hours

Very happy

ADS solar is a friendly very efficient and knowledgeable team to deal with.
Really happy with the results

pmoses

pmosesSydney, NSW

Good workmanship. Fast response times and efficiency. Great price

Made the whole process from the approvals to installation and post-installation steps easy. Answered all doubts and provided all the info requested. Delivered on what was promised. Will use their services again.

Guru P.

Guru P.Sydney, NSW

Good Company to deal with

I had pretty smooth sailing all throughout. the process of choosing Solar panel/Inverter with ADS. Installation was pretty smooth.
I advise the customer support to be a little more proactive. There is always room for improvement.

Great Service and Expert Advise

ADS solar is very efficient and knowledgeable team. We had varied ‘if and but’ questions and team helped us and guided us through the process. Execution was well co-ordinated and just made it very easy for us.

Excellent company to deal with

Easy to deal with the company and well-priced. Easy to communicate with and happy to help where they can. I highly recommend! No problems with installation, and paid when stored.

For Solar, Look no more

Priyanka from ADS solar was great and made the process very simple, gave options which suited my budget and requirement. Team ADS Solar was very responsive & helped me with all the questions I had...I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to get Solar installed.

brama b.

brama b.Mawson 2607, ACT

Very satisfied with the product and service

The whole process from initial visit to assess site conditions and constraints right up to final commissioning and handover went very smoothly. Well done to Bhavin and his team in Canberra for making this happen. They kept us regularly posted on material delivery and installation work status. Actual installation, testing, commissioning and handover were all completed in a day. All queries I had post handover in terms of equipment operation and monitoring were addressed very effectively and in a timely manner.

Loral & Cecille

Loral & Cecille

Great experience with ADS solar

Had an overall great experience with ADS Solar, from Priyanka who was most upfront and helpful in quoting the system; Ryan who organised the install and finally to James and his team who were truly professional and on top of their game during the actual installation. The performed their job with upmost professionalism, executed their tasks to required standards and most importantly, duly cleaned everything up once they left! Highly recommended...

David K

David KBaulham Hills

Helpfull and efficient ..

On doing our research ADS came up very high so we rang them and they answered all my concerns and the project got under way quickly , the installers knew what they were doing, efficient , quick , and cleaned up the mess before they left , They putt there APP on my Tablet so i could track my graph and usage which i find helpfull .. Yes i would recommend this company to anyone that asks me about Solar power.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Grace

Panels installed however not connected by electricity provider as yet. If everything after connection will end up ok I would say ADS is the company I would recommend to anyone who seek piece of mind when getting in to a business of solar installation. They help to choose panels and inverter and done job in time without stress.

jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Professionalism, responsiveness, transparency, quality and value