ADS Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (36)
  • Purchase Price$5,044.80
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Amelia J.

Amelia J.

Easy and fast setup

Called a few solar companies before settling on ads. They were prompt, professional and were able to explain the benefits of solar and how to get the most out of it.

watkinsc44

watkinsc44

satisfied customer

timely service and it works well as per specification
I am satisfied with the product and the promptness of the installation. I have recommended ADS
Etc etc etc
All work completed within one day

Review collected in partnership with ADS Solar

Found ADS Solar to be very professional and price competitive. Will recommend them to others

Panel installation was ok but the installers did not clean up after the work and told that its not their duty. Else no issues with the company. Feedback was taken positively.

Pavel Satora

Pavel SatoraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with work and responding

I was very happy with the response company ,was little delayed installation but main problem also When delivered panels truck damaged driveway and by himself he will never push the pallet to the garage so I help him with wife ..Awaiting for the Installer take one week,lucky I have garage .They come after one week to install the panels, and then I was waiting for inspector to oversee installation until 5.2.2021 to long.I believe that inspection should be done much earlier .Otherwise I’m happy with the job,well done.

Get quotes

The ADS experience is to be avoided

Kent

KentSydney, NSW

Provide more options to customers

It would be good to explain and provide more options , for example, I could have Sungrow smart meter installed at the same time, during the quotation and sizing, it wasn’t explained to me I could have such device. The installer didn’t know how to set up the wifi connection to the inverter, I had to work out myself by searching internet.

Trustworthiness

Jamie Hickman

Jamie HickmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best solar company ever

The whole process was trouble free from start to finish no issues east to deal with install was effortless my contact kept me in the loop at all times good work ADA

Ads solar installation

Very happy with service Ads solar provided in the installation of solar power on my house. Happily recommend them as an installer. Installation team were friendly and efficient.

Gabriel Paolo B.

Gabriel Paolo B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional customer service

Sam91

Sam91Victoria

Steer clear of these guys, worst experience.

Steer clear of these guys, gave a design that didn’t work at all. Equipment arrived on a Ute at 9pm unannounced . Then 3 guys arrived next day completely unprofessional, who broke 2 tiles and left shortly after not installing because they didn’t know how to design panels. ADS were completely rude and hopeless to support. The story goes on, needless to say don’t use them go with local company who use their own installers and actually care about your business

Hugh N

Hugh NVictoria

Trusted solar provider.

I did research some providers before choosing ADS. Other providers tended pushy with various sales tactics, whereas ADS was explaining the process and assisted me with getting goverment rebate. The only downside was, after the installation was done, sale staff was still calling me. They need a better communication, other than that, this is a provider that I trust.

gurpreet singh

gurpreet singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad and arrogant service

ads installed solar at my house last week they send unprofessional people to installed it they damaged aircon water pipe on the roof and water was leaking througe the lights my wife told the installer that water is leaking bad and kitchen is flooded and installer deny and said to my wife thats not my fault thats your builder's fault and now lights are not working and there is some stains on the roof [4 months old house] and they suppose to install 20 pannels but they install 18 pannels and did not even turned on the service and did not explaind me further instructions. ive tried to contect ads via phone ,msg and email and they just ignored me. so guys please stay away from these people they are just ripping you off and telling lies.

Nat

NatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such great service and so quick to come and install very impressive

The process for the panel installation was so smooth and quick.
The company was so efficient, friendly and helpful.
I will definitely be recommending to all of my friends and family.

Excellent Service

Installation of solar is best decision we have made we save money on electricity we would recommend this to our family and friends
Installation process was so quick and prompt service

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great company!

ADS Solar are friendly, helpful and reliable. They provide easy-to-understand advice, good products and great service! Everything went well on the day of installation and they did a professional job!

Really good

The service provided from ads solar was good rite from beginning. Aman had provided me good chances of investigating other providers as well. But i could see ads solar was really good and i did not want to go for other provider. Aman is really good in providing the customer his freedom to choose so that it helped me to decide and come back to ads for my solar installation. would recommend to my friends

Ashish  Rana

Ashish RanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

Our contact person was very informative and knowledgeable. The flow of communication was great. Any queries were answered promptly.
The panel installation process was okay . I would have given five stars except that our ceiling cracked a little during the process . It was fixed by the guys but it was a bitter pill to chew for us .But the sincerity of the guy who did the installation to come and fix it was praise worthy .

Very easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, from my first call to finish whole installation No trouble.
They also good with price and sitting in the market for very long time.
I think they can beat any quotation with same product.

Perfect Installation and Workmanship

It was hassle free installation.The Technicians came on right time and installed the Panels and inverter quickly.

They were clear with instructions and explained the whole process to us.

Highly recommended

Cheers

Easy to deal with and install went nice and smooth.

Install was great, however installing the app has been a nightmare and still does not work. Sunnyboy (SMA) have called and said they will get someone to call me back, as yet I have heard nothing back