ADT Security

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Stu7

Stu7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst - Poor customer service

Contacted 6 times due to tech problem via email, web and phone but no reply. Meant to be a security service. Been a customer for 11 years.
Update 02/01/2021 - I contacted complaints department requesting an urgent call from the manager as our alarm system is not being monitored properly.
Update 05/01/2021 - it’s now 4 days later and still no call back from manager and house still not securely monitored. Stay away from them.

skp

skpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service from the Tele sales person Mark better than Field sales Travis!

Good service from the Tele sales person Mark better than Field sales Travis! Mark was really easy to talk to and Cleary explain to me

HORRIBLE customer service.

Cancelled the service they continue charging my account and do not issue a refund nor respond to messages. Promised to look into it for months now with nothing happened. Switched to another provider.
Completely incompetent!

Home Care Shops

Find out how ADT Security compares to other Home Care Shops

Excellent Customer Service

ADT is the rubbish

Never deal with ADT. I had a 36 month contract and was told by the representative it was a hire to buy. After paying the 36 months, when i ask to cancel they ask me 450$ pay if you want keep Alarm system or continu contract for 12 month.

Store LocationYari from VIC

Stay away from the company complete scam

Installed at our business Hard disk failed called several times no response. Spoke to customer service team and promised some one will come and have a look in couple of days its been two weeks no response called them again to hear the same story. Stay away from them.

Carolyn S.

Carolyn S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Cancelled service - still waiting for refund

I have been a client for over 9 years and recently cancelled my service. My account was paid yearly in advance so I contacted the accounts department in May for a REFUND which would equate to approximately $300.00.

I have spoken to so many people since then and I am still waiting for a refund of MY MONEY.

Hard to believe that such a simple task could prove to be so COMPLEX.

Unsure whether management would be even capable of running a chook raffle.

Incompetence personified

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Big Scammers, Government authority should monitor them

Terrible and too much expensive service, think twice before signing this trap
Sales man said 2 years contract and now they demand for 3 years in hidden contract and playing for costs escalate with every steps..

Store LocationMelbourne
dharmesh p.

dharmesh p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Satisfied never recommend

Store Locationfilled enquiry form from ADT online

Home Care Shops

Find out how ADT Security compares to other Home Care Shops

Crooks!

Canceled ADT monitoring service almost 2 years ago as NBN and lack of phone lined meant no longer compatible. Two years later received debt collection notice for outstanding bill for providing service since cancellation. Informed ADT had no record of service being canceled, despite having received no invoices subsequent to cancellation. This company is a scam and a bunch of crooks. Enage their services at your peril!

Splinter

Splinterasked

Re calling for an Ambulance - where are ADT operators located? Are they in Australia?

Damian

Damianasked

Does anyone else think its odd that the majority of the (26) 5 Star reviews for ADT are from " customers" that have had the system for years....I mean, who looks for a product review site and then writes a positive review for a company after 2, 3 or even 5 years? I can understand someone writing a positive review just after installation, but 5 years later....hmmm

Ron
Ron

Hi, my answer to your point. Monitoring your alarm, is a long term value.Hence, its only any good, when broken into. Hence, if your paying $12pw, under a 36 month contract, and the alarm goes off after 2 years, its cost you $1248, you expect service. ADT, are useless, no customer service.

Those reviews are from ADT Management

Althomasked

Why are ADT quoting $1016 to convert an alarm system for compatibility with the NBN when the RAC are quoting $349 and others are offering to do the conversion for free?
Why are ADT quoting $68/month monitoring charges post conversion when the RAC are quoting $35/month and others are offering $38/month after free conversion

Because they’re corrupt

Renee B.
Renee B.

I was told by ADT I would have to have a new system put in because NBN was not compatible with my system. This was over 12 months ago and I am still using my original ADT alarm with no problems. Still works and if I test by setting off my alarm they still phone me back as they are monitoring my alarm still.