ADT Security

ADT Security (page 2 of 15)

Kevin Hodges

Kevin HodgesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless Accounts Department

I am a commercial customer with business premises served by ADT. My previous security company sold out to ADT and I've had continual trouble with ADT'S accounts department ever since. Half the time they don't send invoices and then demand payment for invoices I have already paid. I just can't afford to waste any more time on these peole and have cancelled their service.

Alarm system

I found vicki to be very helpful and easy to understand. she made me feel very comfortable and initially i was only looking at an alarm system for my business but also ended up doing one for my home and cameras. she explained everything very well and you could tell she loves her job and really believes in the product. I would highly recommend vicki and ADT

Store LocationVicki Spilios south australia
skp

skpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service from the Tele sales person Mark better than Field sales Travis!

Good service from the Tele sales person Mark better than Field sales Travis! Mark was really easy to talk to and Cleary explain to me

Camera security system discussion

We had Vicki from ADT to discuss about camera security system for our double storey house, she explained everything in detail, especially about the wifi for upstairs as we didn’t have cables run through the house when we built it, she had thorough knowledge, very friendly, professional and polite.

Makes me feel safe

I have been with ADT security for more then 6 years and now that I opened my new business Will go with you guys again

Store LocationMarek Kaminsky NSW
Jimbo

JimboSoutheast, SA

Cancellation request

Requested cancellation of monitoring of alarm. Have not activated the alarm this year as we just dont go away anywhere, so have no use for it anymore. Am satisfied with the assistance in this matter.

ADT solution

Very happy with the ADT alarm , app , and service, thanks to Michael. He was very professional and always goes the extra mile. Thanks Michael for the great security solution!

ADT Customer Service

Mercy from ADT Security came to our house on 4 Nov 2020 and helped us get the best system for our needs. She listened to what our problem was, and came up with solutions about what kind of detection to use, where to site movement detectors, where to put the control box, and even came up with an answer on how to include my shed in the system! We had looked at other systems, but decided that the answers provided by Mercy and ADT best matched what we wanted. Mercy was very professional, and a great advert for ADT.

Whinging waltAU

Follow up - Worst business ever

Rang credit dept. Turns out they stuffed up. Then Ashish in Sydney promised to correct it and confirm by email COB today. But nothing!!

Whinging walt

Follow-up: They never bothered to contact the Dept Agency write to me or update anything. Irresponsible and bad service, Keep away

Elias Kentrotis

Elias KentrotisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update Alarm system

Our technician Rupesh was professional, eager to explain and not in a hurry to leave. I highly recommend him and ADT.

Keg's old man

Keg's old manGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the money or stress!

Customer service is so poor, no one gets back to you, glad we ditched them. Stay away, stay well away.

Pipindi

Pipindi

Poor communication

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ADT Security

Over the past ten years I have developed a strong relationship with ADT Security & Aaron Walter. Recently I turned to Aaron to assist me with the installation of an alarm system interstate and I was worried it would be a complicated and drawn out process as I could not be hands on as I was in Melbourne. From the time I spoke to him about the need for the alarm and the time the alarm went live there was only one conversation between him and I, the process was seamless. I turn to Aaron for all my clients security needs and he has always had the solution regardless of which State I have the problem. ADT Security & Aaron Walter are my one stop solution for my security issues.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Shane from ADT Security came to the office today to install our security system. He was so efficient and helpful. Fully explained and demonstrated the system before leaving and cleaned up after himself completely.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

security and safety

I very recently had my old ADT system updated, Abbas and Paris did an excellent job explaining the nuances of the new system , clear and precise instructions, very neat quick installation, Very happy with the service I received . I have been a client of ADT for many years and have found them to be an excellent service, would highly recommend to anyone seeking an alarm system at an affordable price and ongoing monitoring.

Store LocationVictoria

Order for personal alarm

This morning I spoke to a lovely lady called Kelly Lam regarding two personal alarms for my aging parents as they live separately, Kelly was very friendly, helpful and polite and was an absolute pleasure to speak to! Sincerely Rob Alchin.

HORRIBLE customer service.

Cancelled the service they continue charging my account and do not issue a refund nor respond to messages. Promised to look into it for months now with nothing happened. Switched to another provider.
Completely incompetent!

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

A great service

The representative I spoke to was named Kelly and she was great. Kelly was helpful and knowledgeable in moving my service to a new address and I’m very satisfied with her assistance. I have been using ADT security for 2 years now and I won’t stop using it. It’s so simple to use and makes me feel safe. Thanks Kelly!

Store LocationACN
Pamela Walker

Pamela WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its just what I needed..... Great stuff

The Independant is great, easy to setup and easy to use. Love the look of the whole kit. The people at ADT that I dealt with were very open about information and it was enjoyable dealing with them.

Store LocationFacebook Ad

Arranging to update my alarm system

This morning I called to enquire about updating my alarm system and spoke to Paige who was absolutely delightful, so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and very obliging. The experience was very pleasant and easy because of Paige, she was most reassuring and beautifully spoken. Thank you Paige for being so helpful, I really enjoyed our discussion this morning as you really put my mind at ease. I wish you all the best and hope to talk to you again sometime in the future. Thank you for everything. Warmest regards, Val

Splinter

Splinterasked

Re calling for an Ambulance - where are ADT operators located? Are they in Australia?

Damian

Damianasked

Does anyone else think its odd that the majority of the (26) 5 Star reviews for ADT are from " customers" that have had the system for years....I mean, who looks for a product review site and then writes a positive review for a company after 2, 3 or even 5 years? I can understand someone writing a positive review just after installation, but 5 years later....hmmm

Ron
Ron

Hi, my answer to your point. Monitoring your alarm, is a long term value.Hence, its only any good, when broken into. Hence, if your paying $12pw, under a 36 month contract, and the alarm goes off after 2 years, its cost you $1248, you expect service. ADT, are useless, no customer service.

Those reviews are from ADT Management

Althomasked

Why are ADT quoting $1016 to convert an alarm system for compatibility with the NBN when the RAC are quoting $349 and others are offering to do the conversion for free?
Why are ADT quoting $68/month monitoring charges post conversion when the RAC are quoting $35/month and others are offering $38/month after free conversion

Shaun g
Shaun g

Because they’re corrupt

Renee B.
Renee B.

I was told by ADT I would have to have a new system put in because NBN was not compatible with my system. This was over 12 months ago and I am still using my original ADT alarm with no problems. Still works and if I test by setting off my alarm they still phone me back as they are monitoring my alarm still.