ADT Security

ADT Security (page 3 of 15)

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I called to enquire about a personal alert for my elderly mother. The salesman was very professional, knowledgeable and empathetic and explained everything to me in a way I could clearly understand.

The Aussie Outdoor B.

The Aussie Outdoor B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Customer service

My customer service experience with Kelly today was outstanding, setting up my specific requirements nothing was too hard and all my questions were answered. Thank you, team.

Technician Muhammad Rana

My technician Muhammad Rana, was the best I’ve had come to my house so kind and
Really explains how to use product and was
Very nice person I recommend him to be used at every service for adt product 5star

Boris

Boris

In current circumstance an absolute necessity.

Dealing with Patrycja Machaj re upgrade of the existing system has been a pleasure and positive experience due to her positive customer care approach and understanding when there is an issue that customer requires to be corected.

Naughton

NaughtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful Customer Service

I had a 24 hour security system put in my home. At first everything worked but for months my security system gives me a "failure" notice when I switch on the system. I have been calling and speaking with customer service and I get told, someone will call me with 24hrs but it been weeks and I am still calling them including today. I got the system put-in for my safety as I live alone but ADT could not careless. I pay monthly premium which I am going to stop now and will look for other companies. I am done with this company and advise those that are serious about their safety to think again before engaging with this company.

Absolutely love it!

Byron was fabulous! Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and managed my needs and expectations. He knew the ADT systems, knew what was required, went above and beyond, and showed fabulous customer service.

Service amazing and helpful

I have dealt with Vicki spilios with my alarm and cameras. Her patients of explaining and attention was amazing. Even the calls to make sure I am happy with the service

Miller

MillerSydney, NSW

Firstly, I was asking for the switch over to our system but she did not give a satisfactory decision and I was going to discontinue the service.
After that, I spoke to Byron and he gave me the options and a good deal. Thanks mate.

Excellent Customer Service

Carolynn Partin

Carolynn PartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Review of your Team Member on 16/10/2020

Tim M.

Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Always Trust ADT

I have been a long term customer of ADT security for many years. their alarm & fire systems with cameras are excellent together creating a total security solution which I can have complete control over from anywhere using my phone. Giving me total peace of mind my family is always safe would not trust anyone but ADT. Recently Leesa from the move team made the move of our system to our new home hassle free and easy, told her what I needed and she went above and beyond to sort it all out for us. Leesa was very professional and friendly. Thanks Leesa

Josie Kearsey

Josie KearseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the perfect solution for my Father.

Thank you so much Patrycja, Your help, knowledge and support in finding the right security solution My Father's health has been declining and so have his fears and concerns of being left alone. The pendant provides him security and peace of mind especially if he has to get up during the night.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth having the service

Great experience and salesmanship from the operator. Able to negotiate a good deal even though thought of cancelling the monitoring service. I guess it's worth having it even though the use is very minimum.

Roi

RoiSydney, NSW

Excellent team and system

Anish was very helpful in explaining how it works and what we should expect. Installation was also done smoothly and hassle free. A very good upgrade of the previous alarm system we were using.

Ian Gorham

Ian GorhamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful Service

Leesa Was very helpful with my enquiry today ,making sure that all my concerns were dealt with
Thankyou very much for your assistance
hopefully everything will be sorted out
Thanks Again Leesa
Ian Gorham

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Poor Support, Poor Billing

ADT has overcharged me and i have contacted them 4x already and nothing is being done. Poor structure, poor management, overall what a poor organisation. Not to say that they have forced me into a contract.

mark

mark

Excellent customer servant

Leeds was excellent in her knowledge of Adt products which made the transaction so easy and leesa made me feel like part of the team.
Thank you leesa for a great experience you deserve a pay rise or employee of the month award.

ADT keeps our Business safe and secure

Leesa Nassar at ADT was so helpful today with an issue I had, Leesa answered all of my concerns and provided a solution that was very welcomed.
ADT is a great service and the people behind the Brand is what makes it so good, thanks you

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Great products and services. Gives my family peace of mind

I currently have a medical alarm for myself and recently had CCTV installed. This was so my kids can have peace of mind when i am at home and they can look into the cameras if needed. Service is great. Thank you

great security company

Been a customer awhile now, always brilliant customer service.
Most helpful service today from Customer service today. Hope this great customer service continues. The response from the company has always been helpful.

Splinter

Splinterasked

Re calling for an Ambulance - where are ADT operators located? Are they in Australia?

Damian

Damianasked

Does anyone else think its odd that the majority of the (26) 5 Star reviews for ADT are from " customers" that have had the system for years....I mean, who looks for a product review site and then writes a positive review for a company after 2, 3 or even 5 years? I can understand someone writing a positive review just after installation, but 5 years later....hmmm

Ron
Ron

Hi, my answer to your point. Monitoring your alarm, is a long term value.Hence, its only any good, when broken into. Hence, if your paying $12pw, under a 36 month contract, and the alarm goes off after 2 years, its cost you $1248, you expect service. ADT, are useless, no customer service.

Those reviews are from ADT Management

Althomasked

Why are ADT quoting $1016 to convert an alarm system for compatibility with the NBN when the RAC are quoting $349 and others are offering to do the conversion for free?
Why are ADT quoting $68/month monitoring charges post conversion when the RAC are quoting $35/month and others are offering $38/month after free conversion

Shaun g
Shaun g

Because they’re corrupt

Renee B.
Renee B.

I was told by ADT I would have to have a new system put in because NBN was not compatible with my system. This was over 12 months ago and I am still using my original ADT alarm with no problems. Still works and if I test by setting off my alarm they still phone me back as they are monitoring my alarm still.