ADT Security

ADT Security

Robert J

Robert JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gives peace of mind

Prior to this year we have travelled in Australia and overseas and have always felt comfortable knowing we had a reliable monitored alarm system to protect our property thanks to ADT. Todays conversation confirmed decision to use ADT,

Store LocationMelbourne
Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

ADT Account Manager Renzo

I would like to thank Renzo for his help in organising the installing and upgrading our Alarms system in our Retail shops. Renzo is knowledgeable about the product he is always responds to our inquiries, it has made it so easy to upgrade our systems.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

NBN Wireless Upgrade

Enquiry made for our service whether our site was NBN compatible. Details of site were well explained and efficient. Waiting for parts to arrive for install to be booked in.

Home Care Shops

Find out how ADT Security compares to other Home Care Shops

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Happy with ADT Security

I have used ADT Security for Monitoring for a number of years now (after previous companies were purchased by ADT) and have found them very professional. Due to the NBN my System needs to be upgraded so had an ADT Sales Rep visit to discuss upgrade options including keypad ptions (need smaller ones than the standard available). Very happy with the ADT Sales Rep and the solution proposed and look forward to upgrade taking place in the near future.

LegionellaSG1

LegionellaSG1Queensland

Very satisfied customer.

I’m a new customer with ADT and our customer journey from lodging a query online, meeting up with the sales representative and booking an installation date with the technicians has been fantastic! What stood out for me was our QLD sales representative, Jeff.
Jeff was very professional and honest.
He not only provided a proposal for a security system customised to our requirement but also shared tips. Value-added service.

Happy with ADT and the Salesperson engagement

I have ordered ADT through online, and the response was prompt and have fixed appointment with a Sales person on my convenient time. Patrick Salameh who came to my house, was excellent in analyzing my Security needs and able to provide solution suiting my requirement. He was upfront, honest and helpful. He also went extra mile promised to get my installation job done within a weeks time, and kept his promise!!!

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Good Comprehensive response

I thought long and hard about going with ADT given the review history. However, our experience to date has been nothing short of good. They have responded to our many questions, provided a good service and were comprehensive in their answers. They dealt with problem promptly and we found their pricing (although premium) was a value proposition......reputable company.
The service we got was video and smoke monitoring and the installed alarm system is exactly what we were looking for. We dealt with their rep (Adrian) who was excellent. I think the bad reviews may be the people you deal with. Ask for Adrian, he is professional, responsive.

Very satisfactory.

We have had an ADT fully monitored alarm since 2000, when it was Signature Security. We recently upgraded because of NBN. The new alarm is not quite as easy to use, as the doors have to be closed to arm and disarm. At least we know it really is monitored, as we have had calls when something odd happens. The techs who did the installation were excellent, and the support staff are very good also.
J.O.

excellent & easy to use

we have just upgraded our ADT alarm , their installer was great to work with and new alarm is very easy to use we also have their system monitoring our factory and home, highly recommend.

Home Care Shops

Find out how ADT Security compares to other Home Care Shops

Exactly what I expected

New system installed - well informed Salesman (thanks Joe) and efficient installation tech (Peter).
I have read through many of the reviews and am astounded that people don't read their contracts........many of the issues raised are clearly spelt out in the paperwork. Things like cancellation process, time frames and charges. Having worked in the Security Industry previously - I found this to be a distinct advantage.
I have no doubt that issues may present that could have been averted - but you accept this, to some degree, in Business.
Thanks ADT

Sue W

Sue WSydney, NSW

Upgrade

Splinter

Splinterasked

Re calling for an Ambulance - where are ADT operators located? Are they in Australia?

Damian

Damianasked

Does anyone else think its odd that the majority of the (26) 5 Star reviews for ADT are from " customers" that have had the system for years....I mean, who looks for a product review site and then writes a positive review for a company after 2, 3 or even 5 years? I can understand someone writing a positive review just after installation, but 5 years later....hmmm

Ron
Ron

Hi, my answer to your point. Monitoring your alarm, is a long term value.Hence, its only any good, when broken into. Hence, if your paying $12pw, under a 36 month contract, and the alarm goes off after 2 years, its cost you $1248, you expect service. ADT, are useless, no customer service.

Those reviews are from ADT Management

Althomasked

Why are ADT quoting $1016 to convert an alarm system for compatibility with the NBN when the RAC are quoting $349 and others are offering to do the conversion for free?
Why are ADT quoting $68/month monitoring charges post conversion when the RAC are quoting $35/month and others are offering $38/month after free conversion

Shaun g
Shaun g

Because they’re corrupt

Renee B.
Renee B.

I was told by ADT I would have to have a new system put in because NBN was not compatible with my system. This was over 12 months ago and I am still using my original ADT alarm with no problems. Still works and if I test by setting off my alarm they still phone me back as they are monitoring my alarm still.