Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Advance Australia Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our move stress free

Our move was from a first floor townhouse in Brisbane to a home in Yass, a long way. The boys were great. We move often and Advance Australia Removals are the first company to wrap mattresses and cover lounges and corners of furniture. Great care was taken. Thanks boys. When Stuart came and did the quotation he outlined in details how the move would be done and explained how careful the boys would be. Thanks Stuart

Truly responsive and experienced guys

Truly responsive and experienced guys. They made a nerve-racking job easy for us. We’ll hire them services again if we ever pluck up the courage to move again ;)

Mrs. Haydee
Mrs. HaydeeAdelaide

Hats off to Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals arrived on time, very tidy and well presented. They worked non-stop during the whole removal process. I found them enjoying their work despite the fact it wasn’t an easy job at all. Hats off to them for making our move very easy.

Incredibly helpful, made our move stress free.

Incredibly helpful, made our move stress free. The guys from Advance Australia Removals were cheerful and well-mannered. I have already recommended them to some of my friend.

Sensational service

Advance Australia Removals moved a small two-bedroom home to an upstairs apartment for us, 14000km trip.

They did a great job! Handled our stuff with care, wrapped our mattresses in plastic to ensure they were kept clean. They were quite prompt and arrived within the half hour for pick up and drop off which is very reasonable given the nature of their job. Everything arrived in the same condition as they left in.

Stuart was friendly, very hardworking and overlooked everything to ensure that it all ran smoothly.

Thanks again, Stuart and his boys.

Oliver Jervois
Oliver JervoisSydney, NSW

Advance Australia Removals were excellent throughout.

Advance Australia Removals were excellent throughout. We had issues with our house move being postponed at the last minute, with them already having loaded 75% of our stuff and they were extremely accommodating with unloading it, rearranging for the new date and eventually moving us. I would whole heartedly recommend them.

Shella Lawrence
Shella LawrenceQueensland

Very Friendly and Accommodating Staff

Very friendly and accommodating admin staff over the phone. I recon, it was a pretty physically demanding job because my apartment was on 3rd floor. The end result was astonishing. They packed, moved and removed all my households without damaging even a single glass. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Great people!

Awesome Customer Service!

Awesome customer service! They looked after our goods in transit very cautiously and when moving and placing them in storage for us, they made sure that nothing was damaged. Great friendly service.

William S. West
William S. WestHanley Beach, South Australia

Very Friendly Guys!

Very friendly guys and they moved us without any dramas. I did nothing for them but made them a cup of coffee! They went above and beyond when it came to packing as we were moving to storage. They also didn't charge extra for two drop offs.

Great value for money!

Advance Australia Removals are the most professional removalists I have experienced. Without any hesitation, I would definitely use them again. All of team members were very friendly and extremely hardworking. Great value for money!

Very Professional

Advance Australia Removals team was very helpful and they completed the job without any problems. I highly would recommend Advance Australia Removals for their professionalism and exceptional skills.

Pleasant and professional

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to you and your team for assisting us with our removal.
The guys were very professional, courteous and efficient.
We will certainly recommend your company to anyone looking for removals.

Good work guys

Wonderful work team Advance Australia Removals. I had to move large chillers and some very sensitive electrical equipment. They did an awesome job without damaging anything. I will definitely reuse them.

A rip off

Agreed a price, sent $1000 deposit, had many delays and broken promises, one day left before travelling intestate to settle on a property so hired a reputable removal co who turned up the following morning to move us.
[name removed] refused to refund our $1000 deposit.
Never again. Do not recommend them.

disapointment

Well where do I start delayed in pickup and delays the delivery no contact from driver I had to call them to find out where my thing where and when they would be delivered. Won't recommend or use them again.

Fiona
FionaSydney

Excellent end result

I expected some issues with a backloading move and also expected to have to wait. However, despite Advance Removals doing their best had a number of issues with the original truck driver booked. I took this up with them. I was mainly annoyed I had not really been kept up to date with developments. Geoff and Mark responded and organised another truck driver. For the rest of the way I was kept up to date, and the removalists that eventually did the job were excellent. I was moving goods and a classic car. The removalists worked so hard and even shouted me a beer and a block of chocolate!!! Any previous issues were long forgotten. Thanks guys!

Cheap, friendly but poor customer service

colin c
colin cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job highly recommend!!!

Kept me updated the whole trip, belongings in great condition & top blokes very friendly. will use u guys again def suggest for everyone price was the best around. Cheers colin

Nothing but thugs

Absolutely terrible. Bad service, rogue fees and insistence that I pay before they leave. The owner, Stuart, is simply a crook and a bully. He even threatened me with physical assault if I didn't pay. Damaged items. Use anyone but this lot. I wish I had never heard of them. The worst business people I have ever had to deal with. A disgrace.

Aimee

Great experience

L. Beamish
L. Beamish

Unprofessional!!! Dodgy Brothers

The worst i have ever encountered!