Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals

Brand Manager for Advance Australia Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Martina mallick
Martina mallickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst, worst, worst...

Don't want to rate even 1star. They lost our expensive items and when we contacted them, they don't even bother to answer properly. Called them, emailed them everyday for last 2 weeks, nothing happened as if it's not their responsibility that they lost our items. No one should choose this trash company....

THE WORST

house move from Townsville to Brisbane aug 2020, Broken furniture, goods just thrown into the storage shed, didnt lock the storage shed , door was open when I arrived. wont answer calls or emails. Abused the lady at the storage sheds and tried to increase my load from 25-28m3 to 42m3 to get more money. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

honestly
honestlyBrisbane

Really Bad.. All Big Ticket Items Broken... Refused To Deliver Half Coz "Too Busy"

UnhappyCustomer
UnhappyCustomerSydney, NSW

Held stuff hostage and demanded more money

I had my stuff delivered recently. The packing was damaged on some of the items. Hopefully they are better inside. They would stack big things over small stuff and items labelled fragile. Plus for the stairs, they asked me extra money which I had to agree. The delivery guys came and said as the stairs were not straight, they would need more money again. They stood outside without giving my stuff until I went to bank and got them more money. It was a very stressful move. They are difficult to speak as well because their main phone does not work sometimes and they don't reply to emails. Anyways I have my stuff back, I guess all the removalists try to blackmail you once they have your stuff.

A rip off

Agreed a price, sent $1000 deposit, had many delays and broken promises, one day left before travelling intestate to settle on a property so hired a reputable removal co who turned up the following morning to move us.
[name removed] refused to refund our $1000 deposit.
Never again. Do not recommend them.

disapointment

Well where do I start delayed in pickup and delays the delivery no contact from driver I had to call them to find out where my thing where and when they would be delivered. Won't recommend or use them again.

Cheap, friendly but poor customer service

Nothing but thugs

Absolutely terrible. Bad service, rogue fees and insistence that I pay before they leave. The owner, Stuart, is simply a crook and a bully. He even threatened me with physical assault if I didn't pay. Damaged items. Use anyone but this lot. I wish I had never heard of them. The worst business people I have ever had to deal with. A disgrace.

The worst

Biggs70
Biggs70Sydney, NSW

Rough as guts

L. Beamish
L. Beamish

Unprofessional!!! Dodgy Brothers

The worst i have ever encountered!