Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals

Brand Manager for Advance Australia Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pleasant and professional

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to you and your team for assisting us with our removal.
The guys were very professional, courteous and efficient.
We will certainly recommend your company to anyone looking for removals.

Fiona
FionaSydney

Excellent end result

I expected some issues with a backloading move and also expected to have to wait. However, despite Advance Removals doing their best had a number of issues with the original truck driver booked. I took this up with them. I was mainly annoyed I had not really been kept up to date with developments. Geoff and Mark responded and organised another truck driver. For the rest of the way I was kept up to date, and the removalists that eventually did the job were excellent. I was moving goods and a classic car. The removalists worked so hard and even shouted me a beer and a block of chocolate!!! Any previous issues were long forgotten. Thanks guys!