Advance Australia Removals

Advance Australia Removals

Brand Manager for Advance Australia Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Mich
MichBrisbane

Above Expectation

We recently had Advance Aust Removals do our move from Brisbane to Tamworth.
I could not be happier with their service. They went above and beyond to help me get my whole house moved during these crazy covid times and my items arrived without any damage at all. The meticulous way all the furniture was wrapped was beyond my expectation and the boys that loaded and unloaded the truck were super friendly and obliging. I will definitely be calling on you again for our next move
Many many thanks for getting us into our new home.
Michelle

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Casey T.
Casey T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and fast removals, friendly workers.

I'll tell ya what, I can't recommend these guys enough! They made what was a daunting situation, a 3 bedroom house, moving from Newcastle to Brisbane, a breeze! Next day delivery as well. Stuart and the blokes were wonderful and hard-working, made it look effortless and got it all in and out in no time. I will be telling everyone I know who is moving to use Advance Australia Removals in the future. This was hands down the best removalist experience I've had over my many moves.

Exceptional service from beginning to end

The way they went about moving my things from Sydney to Brisbane was exceptional.
Setting things up was relatively straightforward and having them picked up on Thursday and delivered on Friday could not have been any better.
My sister on the receiving end said that they were all received without damage, and I'm not surprised considering the way in which they were exceptionally wrapped and stacked. I had plastic boxes that don't travel all that well and there was not an issue with them at all.
The two guys who picked everything up could not have been more helpful.  I tried to have everything ready for them and nothing was too hard for them.  They went about their business and got it done super efficiently.
Couldn't be more pleased.

Faultless
Faultless Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Faultless Experience

Recently relocated from Brisbane to Bundaberg and had the easiest of moves ive ever encounterd as a result of the fantastic service and professional attitude of Advance Australia Removals. Not one bit of damage or even a scratch. Everything is wrapped up patiently, they even wrapped up my fire bucket.
Great people to deal with from the booking, right through to the conclusion. Will always use them from now on and couldn't recommend them more highly.

Add
AddIllawarra, NSW

Couldn't be happier.

So happy with the service received recently with my move from Wollongong to the Tweed Coast.
The boys were so patient while I was still packing, and took amazing care of all my delicate and high value items.
Would highly recommend the team at Advance Australia Removals.

Olivia H.
Olivia H.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The guys from Advance Australia Removals were super helpful.
Took so much care with my stuff even when lifting it over the balcony when it wouldn’t fit down the stairs. Cant thanks them enough! Would use them again.

Brad
BradFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Moved from Hervey Bay to Cairns and the guys did a brilliant job. Totally wrapped the gear up heavily(way better than I would have and it's my gear). Definitely would use this service again and thanks Mary-anne for making our first experience easy.

Timothy Macintosh
Timothy MacintoshNew Castle, NSW

Outstanding service and very efficient work

Outstanding service and very efficient work. These guys worked so hard to make sure everything was moved not only safely but with the outmost care. They worked so hard and fast that we came under our original quote by about 20%. I am extremely satisfied with their work.

Hats off to the whole staff of Advance Australia Removals

We just moved and used these guys based on all the great reviews. The 6 gentlemen worked hard and got it all done without damaging anything. Hats off to the whole staff of Advance Australia Removals

Find out how Advance Australia Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Outstanding service. The workers were prompt and patient

Outstanding service. The workers were prompt, patient and extremely careful. I have no hesitation to recommending Advance Australia Removals to all of my friends and family.

Ashton Callaway
Ashton CallawayBolgart, WA

My experience was nothing short of impressive

Advance Australia Removals is amazing. This is the second time using them and my experience was nothing short of impressive. Hopefully I won't have to move for a while but if I do, I will definitely be calling Advance Australia Removals.

Jonathan Coghlan
Jonathan CoghlanHenley Beach, South Australia

The whole crew of Advance Australia Removals was absolutely fantastic

The whole crew of Advance Australia Removals was absolutely fantastic. They started with an estimate which was very reasonable. They even helped move furniture around from room to room. Exactly what you would want from a moving company? Thanks guys you are Awesome!

Laura Twopeny
Laura TwopenyAdelaide, South Australia

Advance Australia Removals is amazing

Advance Australia Removals is amazing. They were referred to me by my brother. These guys were awesome and fast. The best part was their reasonable pricing. They moved bedroom items, lounge and garage with loads of heavy equipment within 6 hours from start to finish. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Advance Australia Removals is the best when it comes to moving house

These are the real deal. You can stop looking for any other moving company now. The whole experience was so awesome and job they did was flawless. Advance Australia Removals is the best when it comes to moving house.

Fast, Friendly and Professional Experience with Moving Staff

I recently hired Advance Australia Removals for my move and had a fast, friendly and professional experience with moving staff. They packed and wrapped any items that I missed and were very efficient getting the entire move completed in less than 5 hours.