3.6

66% · 3317 · 34%
Brand Manager for Advanced Dermal Institute? Claim your listing.

Michelle
MichelleMoonee Ponds

Amazing Results

I have been going to Advanced Dermal Institute for Photo Rejuvenation. My decolletage in particulate was extremely sun damaged, and the photo rejuvenation treatment has nearly flushed it all away. My skin feels amazing. The staff have always been friendly, and given me good advice.

Shruthi Sukumar
Shruthi Sukumar

AMAZING RESULTS

I purchased the laser hair removal on Groupon and I didn't expect such amazing results with just two sittings. Diana was a really helpful and friendly staff as she explained everything very clearly to me as it was my first time

NoTigerNoWay
NoTigerNoWayMid West, WA20 posts

Stay away

I know people who have been in and out of VCAT trying to get her stopped. Unsure what qualifications she has to do tattooing. She seems to permanently disfigure people and she damaged me so badly I had to go elsewhere to get the work she did fixed. Most of the positive reviews are by her. Beware.

Steph
StephMelbourne

TERRIBLE - would never go here. Bad service and unfriendly attitude

Terrible and unfriendly service. Would never go here again. Instead of helping me with my service I purchased, the owner and manager treated me with a very bad attitude. Now my eyebrows are ruined. They are inflamed and is oozing out puss. Very disgusting. Non-hygienic and staff were gossiping whilst sitting around doing nothing. No apology from Caroline. Instead she said it was my fault and would not provided resolution.

I.k.
I.k.

Great service and great results!

Purchased laser hair removal sessions online. The staff are so lovely and helpful and the rooms are hygienic. After only two sessions I can already see a huge reduction in the hair growing back. great value for money. Highly recommended!!!

Mozhy
Mozhy

Worse service

I was offered a deal of $99 for 4 laser sessions over the phone. When my dermatologist adviced me not to go ahead with the treatment I kindly asked for a full refund as I hadn't used any session and because I was on certain tablets I couldn't go ahead with the treatment. I asked and asked and never got my money back as a result I'm going to vcat hoping to retrieve my money. It's shocking how can a business like this would do such thing to its customers.

Jacinta1453
Jacinta1453Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Do Not Go Here!!!!

If you value your skin please do not go here! I have had skin needling before with great results & here the pen malfunctioned & the girl dragged it! I wasn't able to leave the house for two weeks! I have contacted the business and they only partially refunded! My skin still isn't back to normal and my appointment was on 27th Dec 2016!

Janet L
Janet L

Review

I have been undergoing a range of treatments at ADI from laser hair removal, laser freckle removal injectable s and fat spot treatments. The level of service and care is exceptional. well done to the team at ADI.

Lucy
Lucy

Awsome job by Caroline for eyebrow tatos

I have been three 4 times I have tried few others but no one can beat Caroline. She is very experienced .i always get a lot of comliments for my eyebrows very natural very beautiful shape

Must try it

Cazz
CazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Disaster

Voucher worth $890.00, paid for 10 minutes of work for feathered eyebrow tattooing.

No forms to fill out, just up on to couch. Ten minutes later out the door. Eyebrows totally different.

What a terrible disaster. I had been very frightened of this procedure and convinced my self to go ahead.

Can't believe this place. I had read other reviews before hand and totally trusted these comments. What a terrible mistake.

Deals.com should look into this place. Waste of money, plus my face is a mess.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Advanced Dermal Institute? Claim your listing.