Bayer Advantage for Cats

Bayer Advantage for Cats

Purple (Large Cats), Orange (Small Cats)

1.4

rr33

rr33

Awful skin irritation and fur loss months later

I applied Advantage flea treatment to my large cat. He doesn’t usually need these treatments so it was his first application in about 5 years. Two months later he is still scratching at the application site with scabs and missing fur with the bald patch growing. This stuff is POISON- don’t put it on your animals. I deeply regret it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Direct Vet Supplies for A$30.00.

Side EffectsLong-term illness

Crap does not work

We bought advantageII This crap does not work!!!! used three viles on my cat within a month and guess what he STILL has fleas , since this site won't let me give no stars i have to give it one which it does NOT deserves.......save your money i paid over 50 bucks for mine , buy the cheap pet store brand at least it works

Purchased in July 2020 for A$51.00.

chezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work

This product does not work after adhering to the strict instructions to a tee my 17 week kitten has had her 3 treatments of this and she still has fleas, disgusted as this product is not cheap don't use it a waste of money

Purchased in March 2020 at Petbarn Physical store for A$85.00.

chez

Update, just had my kitten desexed and vets said she still had fleas, Advantix when are you going to listen to consumers and not just keep taking there money for something that isn't working?

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bayer Advantage for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Kirstjewel A.

Kirstjewel A.Southwest, VIC

Did absolutely nothing

I bought this and the one for large dogs. Neither worked!
$180 for nothing. Extremely disappointed as it offered no relief to my pets. Do not recommend at all! Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 at Pet Stock for A$180.00.

Seddon1234

Seddon1234

4 week kitten until 14 weeks.

Got kitten at 4 weeks infested with fleas on its face, around neck first treatment lasted 2 weeks due to bathing cat for faeces on fur (kittens cant clean this). Gave 2nd treatment, fleas gone. Forgot treating until 14 weeks old fleas reappear, one caution; not put oil on shoulder they can lick, put deep in fur at the base of the skull.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist King for A$60.00.

Pet TypeCat

Just doesn't get rid of flees

Bought large cat dose, purple type. She's had 2 doses in 5 weeks & still has flees. It simply doesn't work on her.

Purchased in April 2019.

Pet TypeCat

Packets were empty when opened

If $$$$ packet only 2 were full others were empty. I returned it to the vet. They said it’s such a small dosage you probably see it when administered - but I know they were empty.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$72.00.

See all Bayer Advantage for Cats reviews