Bayer Advantage for Cats

Bayer Advantage for Cats

Purple (Large Cats), Orange (Small Cats)

1.0

rr33

rr33

Awful skin irritation and fur loss months later

I applied Advantage flea treatment to my large cat. He doesn’t usually need these treatments so it was his first application in about 5 years. Two months later he is still scratching at the application site with scabs and missing fur with the bald patch growing. This stuff is POISON- don’t put it on your animals. I deeply regret it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Direct Vet Supplies for A$30.00.

Side EffectsLong-term illness
Pet TypeCat

made my cat very sick

24 hours after treatment cat lathargic, anorexic and diarreah. He has been poorley for a week. I took him to the vet and he had a raised temperature of 1 degree. Vet just gave him an anti inflamatory and said it was just a virus.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$20.00.

Side EffectsShort-term illness
See all Bayer Advantage for Cats reviews

novakkian

novakkianasked

Advantage for Cats

I accidentally gave my cat the larger dose of Aadvantage11. I dry-wiped as much as possible immediately
until most of the wet substance was almost gone. Did I do the right thing? I feel she still got some
med in her system but not enough to hurt her but I might be wrong

Ginge

Gingeasked

Advantage for Cats

I’ve just got a 7 week old kitten ... is it safe to use advantage to treat fleas as I’ve seen a few in her since she arrives today?

Sue Q.

Sue Q.asked

Advantage for Cats Orange (Small Cats)

Can I use the small cat doseon a 4.8 pound cat?

Compare all 2 Bayer Advantage for Cats