Bayer Advantage for Cats

Bayer Advantage for Cats (page 2 of 3)

Purple (Large Cats), Orange (Small Cats)

2.5

Danni

Danni

Works alright but fleas work up an immunity after awhile

This actually worked really well for my cat up until a couple of months ago. I live in a unit and two of my neighbors use this also. Seems the fleas have built up an immunity to it though which I expected would happen after awhile. Will definitely go back to using it soon, hopefully by then it will work against our fleas again. Didn't affect my fur baby at all, he doesn't like the smell though as it is quite strong. As for all the negative reviews IT IS POISONOUS! DON'T LET YOUR CAT LICK IT!

Arkacia

ArkaciaQueensland

Works Great

SoftCarpet

SoftCarpetsydney

Dangerous product - my cat became very sick - needed to be hospitalised

My cat became very sick, sapped of life, no appetite, depressed, unable to walk for 3 weeks. Reaction to Moxidetrin.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bayer Advantage for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Left burn mark, bald patch and then infection

Was working fine until one month there was a bald patch and burn like mark. It ended up becoming infected so we took him to the vet. He was given antibiotics. Will try flea collar as comfortis tablets are too big and the whole process is too difficult and protracted getting him to swallow the tablet.

Dontgetakitty

DontgetakittyGippsland

Big cost and not entirely effective

Tried this product to rid us of flea infestation to no avail. Still found large adult fleas after 2-3 days of using drops. These fless showed no signs of slowing or dying and it was only 2-3 days after applying. Obviously doesn't stop reinfestation from pet's environment (and yes we threw out everything before application). Flea collar by seresto was only product to work.

Stopped working

I had high hopes. My house was not infected, just noticed some flea dirt. After putting the application on, i started to see fleas on surfaces, but not quite dead. I thought it was working..but 3 weeks later we still have fleas and they are no longer dying. Just like frontline, this product no longer works. Will be switching to pills instead.

Nik

NikManchester

Very effective

Used frontline for weeks to clear up a bad flea infestation which got worse dad by day. Changed to advantage and fleas are gone. Couldn't recommend this product enough.

Donna l

Donna lBlacktown

Worked well, quickly

This product worked quickly on my cat Molly, there were no side effects to it and easy to use. She has not shown signs of any fleas after using it a month ago.

It worked for two weeks but then I had to buy Comfortis.

Reduced number of fleas but had to buy another product in two weeks. I was disappointed that I had to spend another $50.

Very bad reaction

After a week of the flea treatment, my cat started scratching again. As I'm on a pension, I won't b

FLEA TREATMENT stopped working about a week after ..As I'm on a pension ..I won't be using this product again.

Annoyed

Annoyed

Burned my cat and left a spot with no fur

I have used this product on two cats and a dog for about 2 years with good results and no bad reaction apart from the fumes making the cats blink. The most recent time though left a burn type sore and bald patch on one cats back where it was applied. Now looking for another product with no side effects.

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Dangerous reaction

Cat stopped eating and drinking and ran a small fever as well as weakness and lethargy and spent 4 days at vets hospital weak unable to walk or stand much. Never found the reason and afraid to use again. Had panting for hours reaction to a related drug Capstar

MoonWerribee

Worked for 1 week then my Cat started scratching again

Amazing after only 8 hours from application

Used other products but my oh my this Advantage works so quick . I feel relived and stress free . It got great reviews but it's excelled
. 5 stars plus it deserves. So happy my cat is now relaxed . It also kills any that jump onto your cat so no need to do your house with other products just give it a few days . Job done

Burned my Cat

I have used the product for many months. But the pack I started last week burnt my cat, she has a round sore on the back of her neck, and where the liquid has run down it has taken all her fur off. I did write to the company via their website but as yet they have not replied.

As good as paint stripper

First time I have used this product on my cat. After application my cat started drooling and running around the house shaking her head. Unfortunately where she had been shaking her head on our timber floors it has taken the varnish off our floors! Won't be buying this product again.

John.

John.South East Queensland, QLD

Works extremly well.

I was more than skeptical about products like this, tried it on her (Cat) and was amazed, No more Fleas, so easy to use and didn't notice any side effects from her at all, money well spent. not sure if i can say this but buy it online, a lot cheaper than in stores, way cheaper.

Foster mom

Foster mom

Works!

I used advantage after using another product that didn't do a thing....fleas were dead within hours and I have happy kitties Thank you!!

Linus the Cat

Linus the CatLadysmith

Works well but now my cat is ill

Put this on my cat the other day, and he seems to be having a bad reaction. He didn't finish his dinner that evening (which only happens if he's not well), and has been inside lying around for 3 days now. As an outdoor cat he's often gone all day, so this is very unusual behavior for him.

See all Bayer Advantage for Cats reviews