Bayer Advantage for Dogs Blue (Extra Large Dog)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bayer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2

Terrible..do not recommend.

We put on as directed about 2 hours later, our dog shiztu bichon became agitated, running, rolling, panting, scratching, crying and no appetite drinks when water is put in front of him, this is now 3 full days he hasn’t stopped . We took him back to the vet and he was give allergy medication and he’s had 4 pills and no relief.
I highly do not recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2019 at City vet.

Pet Type Dog

Do not buy!

Went to vet paid alot of $$ for the flea product. 5 months into treatment this is what my dog's stomach looks like. The last 3 weeks I sit beside her and I constantly coma with a sleek home I'm still taking off life fleas off her body at the bath after colors after advantage 2 I called bear they told me to go back to the vet and get more product the same product and get some for my cats and no offer of replacing it for free or anything like that this is a terrible product my dog is so infested she has blisters all over his stomach I'm so disappointed it's heartbreaking.

Purchased in February 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $85.00.

Cristine
CristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is horrible hi

Applied to two of my dogs. One got some relief for two weeks, the other scratched continually, red skin, allergic reaction. Cats were just as bad. Do not buy it at all

Purchased in November 2018.

Do not buy this product!

Don't buy Advantage ii. This product doesn't work. I've bought Advantage products for as long as I can remember and never had an issue until now. This product not only will not kill the fleas it seems to make them multiply. I called and spoke with customer service from Bayer and they made up every excuse to not make it there issue. I will never use or recommend there product to anyone. If you like having a flea infestation this would be your product!! THIS PRODUCT IS JUNK AND DOES NOT WORK!!

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bayer Advantage for Dogs Blue (Extra Large Dog) compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Mike
MikeSouth-East, TAS

Totally toxic and potentially lethal!

This stuff is just plain dangerous! Our dog is seriously affected when this junk is applied! We did not initially make the connection between application and behaviour, but when we applied a second dose the penny dropped! she became agitated, hyperactive, neither states are normal for her, and she was extremely restless for around 12 hours. Getting up and pacing and sitting and panting, extreme restlessness was distressing for her. We washed this junk off but the effects lasted for 12 hours. We mentioned this to her Vet and this type of reaction had been noted in other dogs. We have changed brand and chemicals. Not recommended.

helen
helenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is rubbish, used on Greyhound and Lab/Retriever

I should have read a review before purchasing as I had assumed any of the more expensive Flea treatments would work. I am wrong. Both dogs have been treated and both still have fleas. I wondered if my greyhound had been reinfested so reapplied after 3 weeks and still no good. will be off to the vet to get my next option.

See all Bayer Advantage for Dogs reviews