Bayer Advantage for Dogs Green (Small Dog)

Bayer Advantage for Dogs Green (Small Dog)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AJacko

AJackoPerth, WA

Irritated my dogs skin

Do not buy this!

My poor 6month old pup was irritated by this all afternoon, was acting so strange and he was so uncomfortable, we had to wash him and we will again on the morning.

My vet friend said she never recommends this and it can be very irritable for your pets skin. I feel terrible our poor pup was in pain and irritated by this all afternoon!

They shouldn’t be selling it if it does this to lots of pets.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog

Milena

Milena

Bayer products

I have tried the flea collar and the spot on ointment on my small dog. They didn't work, Bayer products are a waste of money!

This failed

The vet applied Advantage to my new puppy within days of her coming home and the fleas not only persisted, but multiplied in number. This product failed completely, despite a very experienced vet applying it according to directions.

Ed K

Ed KInverloch

Ineffective and a complete waste of money and time.

I wish I read the reviews before buying the product. We have a 9.5 kg West Highland White Terrier (Westie) and bought the Advantage Flea treatment for dogs 4 - 10 kg. We applied the treatment as per the directions on the pack. It is supposed to be reapplied on a monthly basis but less than three weeks later, whilst having our westie groomed, the groomer noticed active fleas on our Westie. Our Groomer also mentioned that Advantage burnt her Westie's skin and she now uses an oral treatment (our vet also recommended that oral treatment). I suggest that Bayer Advantage is a complete waste of time and money. I would not recommend this product and strongly recommend you look at alternatives.

Does Not Work

One week later fleas still present. When first administered the fleas leaped off but a few days later they were back. Waste of money...

Tracey

Tracey

Not bad

I have bought this a few times but I'm not sure if it really lasts a month, and I have a dog who is allergic to flea bites so it is pretty bad when we get them. I think he still gets the odd one and it hasn't been a month of using it so I'm not really certain of its effectiveness!

Works Great

I have a small poodle and this product is the only one that works for my dog. After just one day all the fleas are dead and my dog is itch free.

Advantage for dogs...instant relief

Ellen

Ellen

Waste of time and money

I have used this 3 times in a row now. Did not work at all. Did not kill a single flea. Complete waste of money.

Candz

CandzMelbourne

Waste of money

I have been using advantage for a year. My dogs still have fleas. I use it every month on the dot , but lately every three weeks and they still have fleas. I give up and will be switching to another flea product.

balistic

balistic

I have found this the best for my mini foxie, I have tryed the other brands and they don't seem to work any where near as good as advantage.
The good thing with advantage is you can buy it in single rows so its not costing you a heap compared to other brands you have to buy the whole box with them.
This product works so fast which is what you want it says 3-5 mintues and the flea's stop biting.
Overall 5/5 for me, Can't get a better flea control for dogs.
The price is great. Can't get any better then advantage works everytime.
Nothing at all.