Bayer Advantage for Dogs Red (Large Dog)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bayer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

Advantage is useless

One month later and fleas all over the house and dogs plus my dog had diarrhea. Please people this does not work. Please it must be taken off the market.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woofys for $80.00.

Maccer
MaccerBanksmeadow

Recent Purchase at My Pet Warehouse

I recently purchased this product for my two dogs. This product does not work and was very disappointing with no effect to either dog. I highly recommend that you do not waste your money.

Waste of money!

Would never buy this product again. Never had an issue with advocate or activyl. Less than 3 weeks of using this, my dog scratched his skin red raw and I had to remove 3 fleas. I was advised I didn't need to wait 4 weeks to use another pipette (in fact apparently I could use weekly!!!!). After using another pipette last Sunday, we are now on Friday I have today removed another 2 fleas and he has been scratching all week. Terrible product!

My dog suffered a chemical burn

I have a 12 year old husky and have always used either frontline or advantage. This time I used advantage. After five days we noticed a nasty spot right where I applied the medicine. Her thick fur covered it. We put her in the tub to rinse it and her hair began to fall out. It was a mass of stinky green gunk. I will never ever use a topical on any of my animals.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bayer Advantage for Dogs Red (Large Dog) compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Brooke
BrookeSacramento

Pretty good

We have been using this for yrs. it has always worked even the one time he did have fleas. I used it on my border collie dog it’s easy to use but my dog hates it. And always tried to get away. There has been no side effects. I was told by the vet tho that the fleas are immune to it now tho.

Tania
TaniaMelbourne

Doesn't work

This product does not work I have used it several times & my dogs still have fleas I had followed instructions & bathed them in flea shampoo 2 days before & sprayed their kennels & put brand new bedding in & they still got fleas

Jojo
JojoAustralia

Manufacturer merged with Monsanto

The manufacturer of this product Bayer has recently merged with Monsanto. I will avoid all products by Bayer from now on. Some other products by Bayer are Advantix, Advocate, Drontal, Kiltix, Seresto and Vetadine but there are more.

julie
juliegarema

dosnt last

Thought I would try Avantage flea treatment worked fast but only lasted 2weeks .Better to pay the extra price and buy Bravecto it really works and lasts 3 months .Great product

Doesn't do anything. Made a phone call and all they told me don't take your dogs to the woods joke!

It's a joke advantage used to be good but not now made a phone call and they told me no woods for the dogs what a joke. I made another call and they said they would send me some more but they sent it to my vet 1 packet I spent 200 pounds on this product in the last 2 months. What a joke as I am 66 years young. Don't buy advantage they are rubbish, the staff are too.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Excessive waste of money

Shame I didn't read reviews before wasting $45. Two rounds of flea treatment in a fortnight and still fleas galore.

See all Bayer Advantage for Dogs reviews