Bayer Advantage for Dogs Turquoise (Medium Dog)

Bayer Advantage for Dogs Turquoise (Medium Dog)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carmen

CarmenHouston

Ok product

I gave my cavalier this topical when I found a few fleas on her. She has the flea bite allergy so she's miserable from one bite. I found a couple of live fleas two days later. I haven't found anymore but she's still pretty itchy. I don't know what to use..

knitinoz

knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another useless Flea treatment

considering how much these treatments cost, it has never worked on any of my dogs and have tried it at various times over many years. Don't bother

Roberto

Robertomelbourne

This is a must if you love your dog.

No side effects
Prevents fleas
Easy to do each month
Dog doesn't mind
She doesn't have any flea or tick problems
I have a Klien Spitz (Medium size)
Excellent product

icj777

icj777Perth, Western Australia

Totally Useless. Simply, just didn't work.

Lucy, 8.5 kgm jack russel.
Totally useless. Simply, just didn't work.
Both frontline and revolution similarly ineffective.

Comfortis seems to work fantastically well for lucy.

brombo

bromboDaylesford

Advantage: just what you need for flea-allergy dermatitis.

Bobby, my westie-poodle cross, had experienced dermatitis around his rear end for most of his life despite my use of special shampoos and Frontline flea treatment on a regular basis. The condition was not debilitating but it certainly annoyed him. Then, just as a shot in the dark, I tried Advantage and the dermatitis was gone in about a week and it has not returned: that was about 7 months ago. He now is also completely untroubled by fleas. I would strongly recommend this product if your pooch is prone to skin problems caused by fleas.

Devil

Kills fleas but smells disgusting

Although this product has always worked when I have used it on my dogs the toxic smell is horrible. Fortunately I very rarely have fleas on my 3 dogs so I no longer use any of these poisons. It's not good enough that I need to google side effects - of which there are many - because in Australia there is no requirement for this information to be provided.
Kills fleas quickly
Disgusting smell, harmful chemicals

Devil

Anyone using any of these toxic poisons who have animals suffering side effects need to report it to the AVPMA. You can do it easily online. And go to US FDA site & check out the horrendous side effects that get no mention in this country.

See all Bayer Advantage for Dogs reviews