Bayer Advantage for Dogs
See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bayer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Advantage is useless

One month later and fleas all over the house and dogs plus my dog had diarrhea. Please people this does not work. Please it must be taken off the market.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woofys for $80.00.

christine
christineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never again

Purchased in December 2019.

Do not buy!

Went to vet paid alot of $$ for the flea product. 5 months into treatment this is what my dog's stomach looks like. The last 3 weeks I sit beside her and I constantly coma with a sleek home I'm still taking off life fleas off her body at the bath after colors after advantage 2 I called bear they told me to go back to the vet and get more product the same product and get some for my cats and no offer of replacing it for free or anything like that this is a terrible product my dog is so infested she has blisters all over his stomach I'm so disappointed it's heartbreaking.

Purchased in February 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $85.00.

AJacko
AJackoPerth, WA

Irritated my dogs skin

Do not buy this!

My poor 6month old pup was irritated by this all afternoon, was acting so strange and he was so uncomfortable, we had to wash him and we will again on the morning.

My vet friend said she never recommends this and it can be very irritable for your pets skin. I feel terrible our poor pup was in pain and irritated by this all afternoon!

They shouldn’t be selling it if it does this to lots of pets.

Purchased in February 2019.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bayer Advantage for Dogs compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Sandi
Sandiasked
Advantage for Dogs

Do I need something for worming while using Advantage?
Sandi230254@ gmail.com

Chele
Cheleasked
Advantage for Dogs

Does this product protect dogs from ticks?

Lee
Lee

Hi Chele, not as far as I know, it's just a flea treatment I believe.

lorraine
lorraine

Its advertised as a flea treatment which i didnt even find it was succesful at doing.

PamBasked
Advantage for Dogs

I used Advantage flea control last night & the fleas are still running around on my dog this morning, can you tell me how long it should take to kill the fleas.?Thanks

Ian J.
Ian J.

In my review, I said ADVANTAGE never did work.
The only one to actually work was COMFORTIS.
Hope this helps.

PamB

Thanks for your reply, she is still scratching a bit but I think it is working, can't see any on her tummy. I don't really think I would like to use Comfortis, if I don't have too, I once gave my last dog tablets for fleas & he developed stomach cancer, not saying it was the tablets but it has made me a bit weary. Thanks for your reply.

Sandra
Sandra

I was using advantage and my dog was riddled with fleas I took her to the vet and he said they can become immune to advantage! I am so annoyed because it is so expensive and it's no good to me now as I always brought it 6 monthly!! My vet gave her another flea killer and said they should drop off at the end of the night which they did but she had to get a shot of cortisone for the pain she was in!! Hope this helps

See all Bayer Advantage for Dogs questions

Bayer Advantage for Dogs

Compare all 4 Bayer Advantage for Dogs
CategoryTick & Flea Control ProductsTick & Flea Control ProductsTick & Flea Control ProductsTick & Flea Control Products
Application TypeTopicalTopicalTopicalTopical