Advent Photobooks

Advent Photobooks Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Advent Photobooks? Claim your listing.
DeltaBega
DeltaBega

Has anyone been able to submit a finished photo book to be printed within the last month? Seems this company may have closed down - hope not as I've just taken weeks to complete a book!

Cil
Cil

What gsm paper do you use? Do you print in lustre, matt, gloss or what? Please could you send me paper samples so I can check what is used? Do you provide a dust jacket? Please reply on my email [email address removed] Look forward to hearing form you,

CIl Grace

RosaA
RosaA

What materials are used to print and bind the book. Is this all delivered to you?

Sue mum  grandma
Sue mum grandma

The cover is a 'shiny' hard book cover with black background, that you can place your own photo on either front cover only, or can cover both front and back (this would be good for landscapes or seascapes). Binding is similar to most hardcover books in bookshops, and yes, delivered to your nominated address.

Jenny OIver
Jenny OIver

Excellent quality. Just like a hardback book you would buy.

Margery
Margery

Can you use your own photo as a background?

Can you have text boxes on the pages as well as photos?

Cathy54
Cathy54

Yes to the Text Boxes and yes to making a photo as a back ground for whole page, I make front and back cover from one photo which looked amazing. If you mean can you then overlay other photos on this back ground I'm sorry I don't know as I never tried..... you could however resize and bringphotos forward or backward so I would think it should be possible but not 100%

adventphotobooks
adventphotobooks

Hi Margery, I can confirm that you can use your own photo as a background. Either by the way that Cathy has described above, or by actually importing your own backgrounds into the software. If you send an email to service@adventphotobooks.com.au I will send you instructions on how to do this.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Advent Photobooks? Claim your listing.