Advent Photobooks

Advent Photobooks (page 3 of 3)

Professional Quality Product & Great Service!

Creating the book was really quite simple. I was really pleased with the final product including the quality of the paper and photo hardcover. When I did have a query with uploading the order, I rang Advent and the friendly staff assisted immediately. Would certainly order more photo books from Advent!
easy to use, good choice of page layouts

Very Happy with the Result

I found Advent easy to use maybe not as much choice of borders and backgrounds as an alternative I had used but, but uploading and managing of the photos seemed easier than the alternative product and the finished product was fantastic. Delivery was well within expected time. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to create you project

Love my book!!!

I was a little nervous about putting a photos into a book, and took forever trying to decide which photos. Then, the nervous opening of the package when it arrived. I LOVE IT! The quality's really good, and I'm so excited about doing more now! The process of putting the book together was very user friendly....and even fun :-D Have ordered two extra books since my initial order....and am getting ready to order more :-D
Great quality, fast and friendly service.

Great photobook production

Software is easy to use and intuitive, providing plenty of flexibility in page layout and backgrounds. The workspace has good visibility so you can see what the finished product will look like. Production time and delivery was quick (particularly as it was just prior to Christmas) and the finished product was excellent. Very pleased indeed.
Easy to use software with good editing capability.
Would like to see a few more page background colours.

Really Great Photobook

As it was the first time that I had used this site, I had a few queries. I found the people that helped me were very patient and explained what I was doing wrong. My Photobook was processed very quickly and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the book. I look forward to doing more Photobooks with Advent.
Excellent quality paper in the book. The finish was terrific

Great photobook

I used Advent photobooks after receiving a special pre-Christmas price and thought I'd give them a go. Having tried some other brands I knew quality of online photobooks could vary considerably but hoped this brand would be at the upper end. I was not disappointed. The quality of the printing was excellent and the page thickness was good. I had a few queries regarding my order and was impressed with the pleasant and quick help I received from the company both by phone and email. I would definitely recommend this brand of photobooks to others.
Easy program to use, excellent customer service for queries
Slightly more expensive than some suppliers, but good quality is worth paying for

Fast turnaround, excellent service

I found that Advent Photo books were a convenient way to display my photos. I downloaded their software and it was very easy to use. I chose Advent because they were a local business in Melbourne. The product was delivered fast, and the photos printed out very clear and very good quality. Great communication via email too.
convenient, fast, local business
more stylish embellishments would be nice

What gsm paper do you use? Do you print in lustre, matt, gloss or what? Please could you send me paper samples so I can check what is used? Do you provide a dust jacket? Please reply on my email [email address removed] Look forward to hearing form you, CIl Grace

What materials are used to print and bind the book. Is this all delivered to you?
The cover is a 'shiny' hard book cover with black background, that you can place your own photo on either front cover only, or can cover both front and back (this would be good for landscapes or seascapes). Binding is similar to most hardcover books in bookshops, and yes, delivered to your nominated address.Excellent quality. Just like a hardback book you would buy.

Can you use your own photo as a background? Can you have text boxes on the pages as well as photos?
Yes to the Text Boxes and yes to making a photo as a back ground for whole page, I make front and back cover from one photo which looked amazing. If you mean can you then overlay other photos on this back ground I'm sorry I don't know as I never tried..... you could however resize and bringphotos forward or backward so I would think it should be possible but not 100%Hi Margery, I can confirm that you can use your own photo as a background. Either by the way that Cathy has described above, or by actually importing your own backgrounds into the software. If you send an email to service@adventphotobooks.com.au I will send you instructions on how to do this.