AEG

AEG

2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (25)

Never buy AEG again

Poor customer service!!!
The technician they sent is unqualified at all, he couldn't diagnose the fault but blame on our electrical system, and ask me to do a electrical check which cost me 100 bucks!! and there is no issue with it.

I reported it again to AEG customer service, and they asks me to wait another 2 weeks so they can find another technician to come...

I will never buy AGE again!

Bad dishwasher, TERRIBLE customer service

Jess L

Jess LHunter Region, NSW

My new drier DRIES!! Yay.

My last LG dryer had to go on at least twice to dry a load, no wonder my bill was so hi. Once it started taking hours to dry one load I got a new dryer. I should have done it sooner. My new AEG 8000 series Lavatherm is awesome! So much quicker and efficient. I forgot what it was like to dry clothes this fast! Thank you!

David Ure

David UreCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Mower handle unusable after 12 months

Mower handle has worked loose after 12months use. Now very difficult to use the mower. Called AEG. Rude and unhelpful response. Your on your own, we can’t help you. Expensive mower. Disappointed.

Virginia

Virginia

This dryer is terrible

This dryer simply doesn't dry the clothes. We have tried ever which way we can but the load is never completely dry. The manual appears to have been written by someone for whom English is a second language. It is of no help at all. If I could take it on to by balcony and throw it down to the street I would. Don't touch it with a barge pole. We have tried to get advice from AEG but they are no help.

Kurt

KurtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Dishwasher, bad support

We have a AEG dishwasher that is around 6 years old and it has a malfunction. They sent someone to look at it who tried to fix it however it did not work. Then he came back and recommended we change some parts, however he said even if we changed the parts the dishwasher still might not work and basically recommend we buy a new one. I woudn't recommend an AEG dishwasher, didn't last very long and the support was very average. Very disappointed with our experience with AEG. They also offered us a refund for the technicians visit if we buy a new dishwasher but they never gave us the refund.

Rangehood DGE5660HM

I purchased a rangehood carbon filter for my rangehood. I have spent 2 hours trying to fit this filter into my rangehood and appears to me that I have been sent the wrong one as it is too large to fit into the rangehood. I rang their customer service for help and found the customer service person to be condsending and unhelpful in my quest to install this. The only offer was to send out their representative and charge me for him to come to my place. Beyond upset with their lack of help and assistance.

Gary WilliamsSydney, NSW

Worst customer care ever!

They do not accept complaints, escalate issues or even call you back when promised. The call centre staff seem unable or unwilling to resolve even the smallest issue. There’s no accountability when they fail. Result: terrible service!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - they don’t stand by their word.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Excellent help over the phone

Leanne was wonderful to talk to helped me through a small issue
Over the phone absolutely knows the product
That's the reward you get for buying a good product,the follow up help that goes with it!
Well done AEG
Michelle R.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Our combo steamer had stopped steaming and emailed their customer support which arranged a technician immediately. The technician was very helpful and fixed the issue and advised us of the problem and gave us helpful tips. They also asked if any other of our AEG products had any issues and they would be happy to look into it. This is what I call as great service as part of their warranty! Thank you AEG

Edo S.

Edo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scratched floor

The AEG dryer I purchased it's an excellent product but the people that installed it are incompetent. Even I told them more then one time that the new bamboo floor it's sensitive to scratches they pushed the trolley before position it on the wheels , resulting in a 200 $ damages. I can understand can happen but what it was even more annoying they lied to their office and they said the scratch was already there when they arrived.

Lan H.

Lan H.Sydney, NSW

Good product, very poor service!

My dishwasher is good but the service is appalling. No one can tell you when the appliance gets delivered, you have to keep calling & checking then they still couldn't get it right. Leaking on my first use due to poor plumbing work offered from the company. Emergency call out took a week after several phone calls & emails and no apology from the company for my water damage floor. My first experience with AEG would be my last. I would not recommend to my friends after what I experienced.

Arevjew

Arevjew

Apallingly inept

These guys suck. Could not deliver. If they can't even deliver a $4K order, how would they go after the sale? Took 5+ hours to call back, never returned the 3 calls + text and their call centre was engaged.

Judy L.

Judy L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

Have installed a four burner AEG gas cooktop. I was having a problem with gas flow not simmering. Emailed AEG customer service and Nicole promptly replied and organised a service technician to check. All fixed with two weeks over the Christmas break. Thank you

AEG Dishwasher F77000M0P/AU

We have had 2 serious issues with this dishwasher (won't drain water, antiflood mechanism kicks in) since we bought it in 2013. It is used heavily as a family of four, but we always rinse dishes well and it is supposed to be a premium brand as others have said. So that's not ideal, but in itself not a deal breaker.
However dealing with their customer service is the most frustrating experience! The technicians are clearly over booked (eg: six or seven jobs all over the WA metro area) and do not turn up within the 5 hour window. Yesterday the technician failed to show up at all, despite me calling twice to check on progress. It's not good enough when people have work commitments etc.

Milily

MililyBrisbane, Queensland

Beware of delivery issues for bulk orders.

Be careful when placing bulk orders for AEG appliances. The Australian distributor will not allow you to split-deliver items without paying out the entire order. In our case, we have 8 appliances ordered for delivery in March 2020 for a new build. Our cabinetmaker requires one product to be pre-delivered to them for integration in the kitchen. AEG will not let me pay this one item out in advance; they are insisting on all items being paid in full or they won't release the one required now. Hope this doesn't reflect the standard of service we can expect for the duration of our relationship with this company.

Lux A.

Lux A.

We just purchased a new dishwasher, it is perfect

We bought out very first dishwasher and installed it during the weekend. It really works fine and the dishes are nice and clean with minimum effort. It was a great value for money.

Spyder356a

Spyder356aMelbourne

AEG DEFECTIVE DRYER

Absolutely hopeless!

Donna M.

Donna M.Far North Queensland, QLD

will never recommend it

I would never buy an AEG product again. I am a 66yo good cook. Renovated my kitchen. Talked into AEG by Harvey Norman. No matter which way, it is impossible to get a very simple dish out of the oven. I have persevered with it now for 2 months.. I do not recommend it. I am so disappointed. Stay away.

Del

Delasked

I would like to know where the latest AEG 45cm combi steam oven is made. Can anyone help please? Thankyou.

James G.

James G.asked

Very interesting, was told this was a premium product and the after sales service was exceptional. Will steer clear I think.

Dianne

I complained to their email listed, a service technician then came out free of charge to fit the carbon filter (previously told would have to pay for technician), the technician also had trouble fitting it but fitted it in the end. Also found out don't need to have the carbon filter, it stops the cooking smell, only reason for it apparently. The green light that comes on when it needs changing has stayed on though even new carbon filter has been installed.

Willoughby John
Willoughby John

No question about the product - it is a premium product. It’s just the issue of the person at the end of the phone not listening to me In the first place and then the extreme delay in getting the refund. Maybe COVID19 had something to do with the refund delay.

Gary Williams

....someone actually told you their after service was exceptional????! That person must be working for AEG. Steer well clear. I waited 6 months for a replacement of a faulty item and when it finally arrived the battery was missing....

Goo g.

Goo g.asked

Thank you all. Nearly bought an AEG wall oven. Will steer clear ... thank goodness for this great website and service.