AEG

AEG (page 2 of 3)

1.6

Lan H.

Lan H.Sydney, NSW

Good product, very poor service!

My dishwasher is good but the service is appalling. No one can tell you when the appliance gets delivered, you have to keep calling & checking then they still couldn't get it right. Leaking on my first use due to poor plumbing work offered from the company. Emergency call out took a week after several phone calls & emails and no apology from the company for my water damage floor. My first experience with AEG would be my last. I would not recommend to my friends after what I experienced.

Arevjew

Arevjew

Apallingly inept

These guys suck. Could not deliver. If they can't even deliver a $4K order, how would they go after the sale? Took 5+ hours to call back, never returned the 3 calls + text and their call centre was engaged.

Judy L.

Judy L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

Have installed a four burner AEG gas cooktop. I was having a problem with gas flow not simmering. Emailed AEG customer service and Nicole promptly replied and organised a service technician to check. All fixed with two weeks over the Christmas break. Thank you

Dont buy an AEG dishwasher

We purchased an AEG dishwasher a month ago with a special deal that included installation. When the machine was delivered there was a fault with it and it wouldn't turn on. In view of this we decided to get a refund and go with a Bauch (happy we did - very good machine). Our major focus of complaint is with the company - hopeless service and extremely frustrating to deal with. It has been a month and despite numerous phone calls, emails and promises from them, we still dont have our refund. Dont go anywhere near AEG!

AEG Dishwasher F77000M0P/AU

We have had 2 serious issues with this dishwasher (won't drain water, antiflood mechanism kicks in) since we bought it in 2013. It is used heavily as a family of four, but we always rinse dishes well and it is supposed to be a premium brand as others have said. So that's not ideal, but in itself not a deal breaker.
However dealing with their customer service is the most frustrating experience! The technicians are clearly over booked (eg: six or seven jobs all over the WA metro area) and do not turn up within the 5 hour window. Yesterday the technician failed to show up at all, despite me calling twice to check on progress. It's not good enough when people have work commitments etc.

Milily

MililyBrisbane, Queensland

Beware of delivery issues for bulk orders.

Be careful when placing bulk orders for AEG appliances. The Australian distributor will not allow you to split-deliver items without paying out the entire order. In our case, we have 8 appliances ordered for delivery in March 2020 for a new build. Our cabinetmaker requires one product to be pre-delivered to them for integration in the kitchen. AEG will not let me pay this one item out in advance; they are insisting on all items being paid in full or they won't release the one required now. Hope this doesn't reflect the standard of service we can expect for the duration of our relationship with this company.

Lux A.

Lux A.

We just purchased a new dishwasher, it is perfect

We bought out very first dishwasher and installed it during the weekend. It really works fine and the dishes are nice and clean with minimum effort. It was a great value for money.

Susie

SusieFar North Queensland, QLD

Horrid appliances! Three ovens each one gas had ongoing problems!

Do not buy theses ovens! Had had repair man out several times to each oven still having problems! Total rubbish! Called Australian help number and youngish sounding man on line was rude, abrupt and not at all helpful and this was in the first year of having the ovens!Then called my local appliance repair and they organised warranty! All three ovens have had problems abs steam oven still not working! I’ve given up! Was assured from Harvey Norman they were top range appliances well I beg to differ! The sales guys must be offered big commissions for selling this rubbish!

Spyder356a

Spyder356aMelbourne

AEG DEFECTIVE DRYER

blob

blobSydney, NSW

DEFECTIVE WASHER

New washer and drier delivered and installed only to find out that washer did not work. and This from a company that offers a 5 year warranty. How can i trust this machine for the long haul when it failed before its 1st use

Worst Repair Service

I am not recommended to use AEG Tools, I bought AEG 18V Drill Combo on 30/06/2018, Now it’s not working So i gave for repair and they are going to take 2 weeks to fix it, mean while they are not landing tools to use it, it means buy a new one.
They are giving 3 year warranty but it’s work Fine only 4-5 months, It’s my second time bad experience with AEG.
I called to service centre and they transferred the call 4 Times and still nothing sorted.
I made a mistake to use AEG but strongly not recommended to anyone.

Angus Arokiswamy

Angus ArokiswamyCentral West, NSW

Customer service - of the finest quality

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty non existent

Bought a router three years ago and signed up for six year warranty. Forgot I had bought it but found in cupboard still unopened. Used it for half a minute and discovered collet unable to secure router bit. Took it to Bunnings and was told that this bit was only guaranteed for THREE MONTHS!!!!!
Wrote to AEG, who confirmed that chucks and collets were identified as a consumable item, so three months was correct. How a drill chuck can be classified as a consumable is beyond my comprehension. Ozito at least give two year warranty. Not impressed with AEG at all

Anthony K.

Anthony K.South East Queensland, QLD

AEG Australia Management Overhaul

AEG Australia got the delivery address wrong and expected client to take off two whole days from work for delivery. Customer service, more so management refusing to take responsibility and ownership of the issue, have switched to Bosch instead. If your after a quality product that you might not be able to experience and the worst possible after market customer service AEG is the way to go. 0 Stars.

peter

peterSydney, NSW

Bad warranty

Brought a AEG 5 amp battery, from bunnings hardly used it , 2 mths later it died and wouldn't charge , it was sent back to AEG only to be sent back to me saying warranty was void ,as they say it was water damaged , which is a complete lie as it was never used outside , and as i live in Sydney the whole time i had it we never had a drop of rain, i was also told by bunnings that AEG have the worst warranty, which i now beleive

Absolutely hopeless!

Donna M.

Donna M.Far North Queensland, QLD

will never recommend it

I would never buy an AEG product again. I am a 66yo good cook. Renovated my kitchen. Talked into AEG by Harvey Norman. No matter which way, it is impossible to get a very simple dish out of the oven. I have persevered with it now for 2 months.. I do not recommend it. I am so disappointed. Stay away.

Jan Murray

Jan MurrayHobart, TAS

Very poor service

A washer / dryer combo in the AEG Lavatherm 6000's series was purchased at Harvey Norman Hobart in 2018. Upon use of the dryer, it never really worked at all - soggy, damp clothes, time after time and up to 2 hours. Harvey Norman do not offer any assistance once the product leaves their store, at all. The customer needs to contact and deal with the makers directly (AEG). We found their service ethic very poor, up to two weeks to even respond? After an initial call out where it was given the all clear - still did not work at all and the second time, the local service technician didn't even turn up or return calls ( a scheduled appointment ). Poor quality technology, very poor service ethic experienced.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Product: Ok, Customer service: Well meaning but absolutely hopeless

LynandDavid

LynandDavidSydney, NSW

Great Customer Support Line

What a shame to read how unhappy other customers have been with AEG's after sales service. I have a new AEG oven (installed a couple of months ago). Today I had a small issue. I rang the customer support line and spoke to Leanne. She could not have been more helpful.

Del

Delasked

I would like to know where the latest AEG 45cm combi steam oven is made. Can anyone help please? Thankyou.

James G.

James G.asked

Very interesting, was told this was a premium product and the after sales service was exceptional. Will steer clear I think.

Dianne
Dianne

I complained to their email listed, a service technician then came out free of charge to fit the carbon filter (previously told would have to pay for technician), the technician also had trouble fitting it but fitted it in the end. Also found out don't need to have the carbon filter, it stops the cooking smell, only reason for it apparently. The green light that comes on when it needs changing has stayed on though even new carbon filter has been installed.

Willoughby John
Willoughby John

No question about the product - it is a premium product. It’s just the issue of the person at the end of the phone not listening to me In the first place and then the extreme delay in getting the refund. Maybe COVID19 had something to do with the refund delay.

Gary Williams
Gary Williams

....someone actually told you their after service was exceptional????! That person must be working for AEG. Steer well clear. I waited 6 months for a replacement of a faulty item and when it finally arrived the battery was missing....

Goo g.

Goo g.asked

Thank you all. Nearly bought an AEG wall oven. Will steer clear ... thank goodness for this great website and service.