AEG ABL18J6

SewsoauAdelaide

What a surprise.

Jamieasked

Hello
    I am struggling to find any noise level readings on your leaf blowers. I currently have a 2 stroke petrol blower and want to see if your battery models are any quieter. I have some AEG 18v tools already but would consider the 52v model also

Sewsoau

I don't think that the noise level is excessive. My blower is an 18v, the same as the one listed here. It has exceeded my expectations particularly with the ease using the trigger. The speed is adjustable. I don't feel that I need ear plugs or anything like that when I am using it.

Thankyou

David4242
    David4242

Quieter than a petrol blower. I have the 18V one. It is very powerful.

Helen K.

Helen K.asked

I'm considering purchasing a Blower and not sure if I should get the AEG ABL18J6 or the AEG 58V 4.0Ah Brushless Jet Blower Kit - not sure if it is overkill to go for the Jet Blower - just have apreschool centre where I want to blow the sand, leaves, pebbles off the artificial grass area

Sewsoau

Hello Helen, I haven't had a look at the brushless blower kit so I can't advise on that. We have only had our blower for less than a year but we are perfectly happy with the job that it does. I'm happy with how the battery lasts and one thing I wouldn't be without is the variable trigger speed control, it's a must have.

Get an answer from our members and AEG Power Tools representatives