AEG BPK556320M

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review

Ian F.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality oven

Purchased this 60cm steambake oven from Harvey Norman for $1,299. Had it for 3 months now and most impressed with simplicity of operation and quality of the unit. Working beautifully, cooking evenly and haven't noticed any hot spots. 5 shelf positions and can recommend the optional pack of 3 slide-out shelf runners. Haven't used the added steam function yet.

Lee S.asked

We recently ran the pyrolytic function on our BPK556320M oven and the hard plastic casing on the top of the oven door (holds the glass front in place) melted. There was no instruction to remove this part before starting the pyrolytic function. We told AEG and they promptly replaced the part saying it should not have occurred. Can anyone shed any light on whether this has happened to other ovens? Or is this possibly just a faulty part that was not properly heat tested? I am concerned because we have ordered another of these ovens for a house we are building and I want to clear this up prior to taking delivery.
    Lee

Hi Lee,

We would like the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with you. Can you please email me your contact details at customercare@aegaustralia.com.au with ticket ref number …..

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lee S.

I cannot access the ticket ref number

Wyn

Wynasked

Please advise info on how to even turn on. Can't find instructions in manual or any videos
    Thank
    Wyn

Hi Wyn,

Kymme from AEG here.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your AEG appliance. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact Kymme at customercare@aegaustralia.com.au with ticket reference number 1716140

Kymme

Ian F.

I have a manual. Can't upload here, but if you email me at ianrossferguson@gmail.com, I'll scan it in and send to you.

Roseasked

Hi, i have seen no u tube videos of using this oven, since it is rather different to the usual Australian ovens why cant you guys be bothered to at least make one. Next time I'll buy a Meile at least they can be bothered to give proper instructions or make a u tube presentation. The instruction manual is made for the european market. Consequently I am not getting full use of this oven so thanks for nothing.

Hi Rose

Kathy from AEG here.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your AEG appliance. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact Kathy at customercare@aegaustralia.com.au with ticket reference number 1583943

Kathy

Ian F.

I have an AEG BEK556320M and the instruction manual was comprehensive and understandable. Haven't looked for a YouTube preso. Ian

Rose

That's great but doesn't help me in any way, also I know at least 2 other families who have the same problem with this oven, i don't as a rule have any trouble understanding manuals or anything technical. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and AEG representatives

CategorySteam Ovens and Wall Ovens