AEG KH24IXE

AEG KH24IXE

MPN: KH24IXE
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Rotary Power & Hammer Drills in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AEG Power Tools

1 review
    Diggavf124
    Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

A very versatile drill both SDS and changeable chuck

I bought this corded drill as I needed a new decent drill to drill a lot of holes in brick walls and I saw an 75mm Auger which drills holes in soil. Perfect to plant my 150 Daffodil bulbs. This unit comes with a changeable SDS Max bit or a Changeable Chuck 13mm chuck bit. It has three settings, Drill, drill hammer, hammer. It went through my brick like a laser. It also has a great depth gauge tool that is actually usefull!!! It has heaps of power and It drilled out my 100 holes with the 75mm auger no problem...WARNING YOU MUST USE THE HANDLE WITH THIS UNIT!..it has enough power to severely hurt you. Yes its NOT cordless but you get more features and more grunt. It feels very well made as well.