AEG T97689IH

AEG T97689IH

MPN: T97689IH
Listing monitored by AEG

GeorgieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Inadequate product for the price

Purchased in August 2016 at Domayne NSW, West Gosford for $2,400.00.

Georgie

I have emailed you twice as per this response and your private response

Ashlea33Queensland, Australia

Nothing but troubles

Ashlea33

Damp clothes will not repeat a cycle

This machine was talked up by the consultant at the store and I had to wait 6 weeks for it to be delivered. It doesn’t dry clothes on any cycle effectively. If you try for a second cycle it will give you 5 mins then stop. IT DOESNT DRY CLOTHES and you can’t seem to program it to. I regret buying this dryer. Should’ve got a much cheaper one.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how AEG T97689IH compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Audrey
AudreyMelbourne

Not great

The sales consultant talked us into this and I regret it. This drier does not dry and always turns off, when my clothes are wet! The cupboard dry function is a damp finish, if I want that I’ll hang my load out normally ... good thing is it creates no moisture in the air so I can close my laundry door if need be whilst it’s on.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Greg
GregSydney

Very disappointed with this dryer

Sorely disappointed in the AEG T97689IH heat pump dryer. Unfortunately the only setting it actually dries on is Time Dry which defeats the purpose of having purpose designed settings. Unless you run a Time Dry cycle after the cycle you've selected the load is left damp. This dryer is not energy or time efficient, and definitely not set and forget.
We can't understand what AEG was thinking with this dryer. Even using Extra Dry together with Dry Plus settings leaves the load damp. Just doesn't make sense in a high end product.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Pam  Brisbane
Pam Brisbaneasked

HELP how do we get this dryer to work effectively? We are a household that usually dries things on the line but occasionally we have to use a dryer. We have had this dryer for almost three years and it NEVER works effectively. Honestly I don't believe I have ever taken something out and thought yes, so nice and dry. Everything always feels still quite damp.Highly unsatisfactory especially after the sales pitch. We have spent hours pouring over the instruction booklet. Usually we are drying clothes that are cotton, or partially lined dried dry sheets and towels. Any tips gratefully accepted.

Lock K.
Lock K.asked

horriable dryer... premium price for poor quality. Doesn't dry clothes. Takes very long periods to dry items as in 5 hours or more..would not recommend

Jerry
Jerryasked

How often and how do you clean, AEG heat pump dryer condensor, anyone know?

Gennady V
Gennady V

Everytime,after drying cycle. Put foam in front of the condencer.

Get an answer from our members and AEG representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,799.00
Capacity8 kg
Energy Rating8 star(s)
Energy Consumption123 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Left and Reversible Door Hinge