AEG T97689IH

Listing monitored by AEG

Diane
DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AEG T976891H Review Follow-up

I am a very happy converted AEG condensor dryer user. After registering my negative review 2 months ago re my dissatisfaction with my 3 year old dryer, Leeanne from the AEG Customer Service Team promptly contacted me and outlined several programming suggestions for the dryer. She further organised for a representative to come to the house to inspect the dryer. The dryer, and it's user, are working in cahoots with one another now. I want to express my thanks to Leeanne for the excellent service and understanding that she provided.

Purchased in July 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

George D.
George D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AEG Dryer Series 8000

Guys Ive been reading some peoples reviews of the dryer and how clothes are wet at the end of the cycle. My dryer is 1 week old and had the same issue. I contacted AEG repairs and the issue was fixed easily. Do this to fix issue..Press ON then both EXTRA SILENT and REFRESH simultaneously until CO appears. Release and press the START button until only the one bar is there. Your all set and clothes come out almost extra crispy. Installer should have done this but forgot..hope this helps

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Raelene G.
Raelene G.South Australia

Great, love my dryer

I've had this dryer for about 2 years now. During this time, it has dried almost every load washed for my family of 6. Took a little bit to get used to chosing the best settings for each load, but works like a charm now.
Love my dryer and don't want to think of life without it.

Purchased in July 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Date PurchasedMar 2018
joselle
joselleMelbourne

Loving my new AEG Dryer

I received my new AEG dryer this morning, we replaced a Miele dryer, which was leaking after 8 years of good service, the replacement part was $600, which I was reluctant to pay. I also could not afford another Miele. I previously had a good experience with AEG Oven and this dryer was on sale. After reading some negative reviews I was really apprehensive, but since it arrived I used it twice on different settings and both came out beautifully dry and soft. I am really happy and relieved

Date PurchasedJune 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Gurpreet
GurpreetCraigieburn

Excellent piece of equipment

very happy with its performance, initial cost is expensive but its worth of it. clothes are dried as per your needs.
no shrinkage /no damage .......I bought it because I have 2 school going kids ( 7 & 5 yr) so their uniform was a challenge for us but after this we don't need to worry about weather outside. so very very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
AEG
ELECTROLUX ..AEG
Vaz
VazBrisbane

Quality heat pump dryer

It was marketed as a quality unit and it hasn't disappointed. 5 year warranty from the manufacturer implies the unit is robust. Had the unit for a few weeks and it has been excellent so far. It was recommended as the best machine of it's type and, so far, it appears to be. Dries clothes well and special wool cycle is brilliant.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Satrina
SatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dryer!

We purchased this dryer along with a new AEG washing machine after our 5 year old Bosch machines both died and we decided not to repair them again as they were costing a fortune. So far this machine has been great. It is much quieter than the Bosch and every time the cycle finishes the load is actually dry. The only annoying thing is the incessant beeping when the load finishes. I'll have to read the instructions to work out how to turn it off.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how AEG T97689IH compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

jophilipsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Heat Pump Dryer So far!

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Pam  Brisbane
Pam Brisbaneasked

HELP how do we get this dryer to work effectively? We are a household that usually dries things on the line but occasionally we have to use a dryer. We have had this dryer for almost three years and it NEVER works effectively. Honestly I don't believe I have ever taken something out and thought yes, so nice and dry. Everything always feels still quite damp.Highly unsatisfactory especially after the sales pitch. We have spent hours pouring over the instruction booklet. Usually we are drying clothes that are cotton, or partially lined dried dry sheets and towels. Any tips gratefully accepted.

Lock K.
Lock K.asked

horriable dryer... premium price for poor quality. Doesn't dry clothes. Takes very long periods to dry items as in 5 hours or more..would not recommend

Jerry
Jerryasked

How often and how do you clean, AEG heat pump dryer condensor, anyone know?

Gennady V
Gennady V

Everytime,after drying cycle. Put foam in front of the condencer.

Get an answer from our members and AEG representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $1,799.00
Capacity8 kg
Energy Rating8 star(s)
Energy Consumption123 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Left and Reversible Door Hinge