3Aeratron AE3+

Dylan S.
Dylan S.7 posts
  43"

Fantastic fan

Been using this for months so far dont have an issue regards on the Aeraton AE3+ 43" stable and gives comfortable air Show reply
Bonnie C
Bonnie CCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
  AE3+

Absolutely brilliant ceiling fan

I bought 2 of these to replace 2 AC fans that were getting old and sounding worn. As these old ones had wobbled badly and made some noticeable noise, and I just put up with it, I splashed out on these because I had heard they were wobble free. They are, and what's more, they're silent!

I have the long extension rod and even so they really are wobble free. I ended up with an electrical receiver (or is it a transformer?) on one of them that buzzed, but they replaced it and the new one is fine.

I've had these fans for 2 years now, and I run them almost every day. They're really brilliant. I'd buy more if I needed another. Show details ·  1

Mike B
Mike B2 posts
  Verified AE3+

Brilliant fan

This fan is quality. It is very quiet, looks great, and is very powerful. I did have it accidentally in reverse for a while and was concerned at the flow rate, but then realised it was in winter mode. When spinning in the right direction it has fantastic air flow. It was expensive but I am very happy with this purchase . Show details ·  1
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  AE3+

Whole family have aeratrons now!

We recently moved having the older AE in our home for 4 years and wouldn't buy anything else. Slight hiccup with one of the new fans but a quick phone call and the lovely young lady helped us program the fan in 2 minutes. Thank you Rylee and keep up the great work!  Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified AE3+

Perfect fan!

This fan is definitely my favourite, we got a few different ones and are happy with all of them. They all work well and look great in the house, really impressed with how quiet it is at night time. Show reply

SteveH
SteveH · AE3+

Is light available?

Aeratron
Aeratron   DM

Hey SteveH! Sure is! You can find information about our accessories and Light Kits for our Ceiling Fans here --> external link

Compare all Aeratron AE3+ listings
Aeratron AE3+ 50"
Aeratron AE3+ 50"No reviews yet
Aeratron AE3+ 60"
Aeratron AE3+ 60"No reviews yet
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $1,179$1,179$1,659
FeaturesDC Motor and Remote ControlDC Motor and Remote ControlDC Motor and Remote Control
Number of Speed Settings666
Power20 W19 W22 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Warranty Details3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Warranty on Remote and Reciever3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Warranty on Remote and Reciever3 Year In-Home Warranty, 12 Months Warranty on Remote and Reciever
Colour / FinishBlack, WhiteBlack, WhiteBlack, White