Aeropets

Aeropets (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Couriers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome service

We’re so thankful to Aeropets for bringing our puppy safe home from Sydney. The pup was so happy and was in a very clean craight. The staff was pretty nice specially the staff at the office was so nice as we arrived early to pick up the pup and staff was super nice to us as i was bothering them a lot asking for my pup. I would highly recomend to everyone. good service

Cat transported to Europe

Had a great experience with these guys, they transported my cat Nina from Melbourne all the way to Europe romania. Michelle was very helpful and took the time to make sure everything was 100 correct so we could pick her up safe and sound. She is happy and napping once she arrrived. Great experience highly recommended.

Its not just the transport but a personalised approach for each individual animal. Would deal with these guys again 100%

Took an individual approach

We highly recommend Aeropets. They took an individual approach with our Golden Retriever and were able to accomodate last minute changes that we requested. They were very helpful and competitively priced too.

ReneBasingstoke

For peace of mind and know that your pet is in safe hands, I would never ever choose this company

2 dogs from Australia to the UK

Easy to deal with and looked after everything. Crates used to transport the animals in are fantastic. Dogs treated well and looked great when they arrived

A Great Adventure

Thank you so much to Michelle and all the staff at Aeropets for making Belli and Gizmo’s journey from Australia to Canada as easy and stress free as possible. They arrived safe and happy, totally excited to see us and are adjusting quickly and well to their new home, in spite of the snow! It was especially comforting to get the email updates with pictures of them during the stopovers between flights. I would highly recommend Aeropets to anyone.

Awesome experience for us and our Dog

Amazing customer service from start to finish. The staff is super friendly and very helpful , they made the whole process so easy for us and stress free . Our dog was very well looked after . Michelle went above and beyond for us , I highly recommend Aeropets!!

Absolutely great people and fantastic service

Absolutely great people who looked after my boy Chase definitely would recommend them, always helpful and he was well looked after and was super excited to see me after his first flight, price was great and he traveled very well.

Thanks heaps Aeropets

Ocelot

OcelotAlice Springs

Great customer service

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017
Massive thanks to Kylie and Michelle Brunner at aeropets your service was great from start to finish. Thanks so much for getting our dog Lea all the way from Australia to Serbia safe and sound. I would definitely recommend aeropets to anyone thinking of transporting there beloved pets.One more time thank you

A job well done

I cannot say enough good about Michelle and Blair at Aeropets. They helped us very much in a very timely manner as we helped our daughter and her dog move from Australia to the US. The whole process was foreign to us and they were very patient and helpful in answering our many questions and allaying our concerns. Griffey arrived at his destination scared but comfortable. He immediately responded to our daughter and us as though nothing strange had happened to him over the course of the prior 48 hours. I would recommend Aeropets!

Great service start to finish!

Our dogs came from Regional Western Australia to Wellington looking relatively fresh and obviously well looked after. The staff were professional, courteous and best of all for us communicative. They worked seemlessly with NZ Customs and Air NZ to provide a service I would have no hesitation in recommending. Well done and keep up the good work.

Massive thanks to Kylie at aeropets your service was great from start to finish. Thanks so much for getting our dog Benny all the way to the uk safe and sound. I would definitely recommend aeropets to anyone thinking of transporting there beloved pets.

They were so kind and helpful!

I have just brought my large dog to Germany from Australia (3 different flights!) And it went so well.
Aeropets organised everything and helped me with any questions and calmed my fears.
They were also a very good price compared to the other companies available and offered all the same things.
If you need a pet shipped, this is a wonderful company to use!
Good luck!

JoJo

JoJoGolden bay

Sending my 2 dogs to Sydney to Perth was daunting but Aeropets very fantastic. Lauren who I dealt with was the best kind so helpful reassuring just what I needed and the price was by far the cheapest. They also at Perth were able to transport them down to their kennels in Mandurah where I was able to collect them when I arrived.
I can't thank them enough would defiantly recommended them to anyone. Thank you Lauren and Aeropets

Simon.N

Simon.NSydney

Great Service and a Heart Warmer

I had not seen my pet in a year. He was booked on a flight to Sydney from Perth and we are united. This is has been a great service from Aeropets. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to fly their pet interstate. My dog came to me safe and sound and very happy. Thank you for a great service.

Excellent service and great love and affection for their job!!

Aeropets was awesome!!! I can't speak any more higher praise about there service and attention to making sure my baby boy Charlie Brown arrived safe and sound from Sydney to cairns... Charlie had a lay over in Brisbane for 3 hours not only did the ring me to say he was doing fine but I also received a beautiful email from them with pictures and how he was traveling.. Aeropets service was amazing and I have told everyone. So a huge thanks to the team at Aeropets for delivery of Charlie to his much loved owner Megan

Easy, simply, straight forward.

Provided easy, simple, transparent service, pricing is fair, looked after our puppy, this is my first time using a service like this..

lynne

lynne

great service staff very helpful

Puppy left geraldton for perth then onto brisbane got a photo from aeropets when she arrived in perth she looked good then arrived in brisbane and was very happy to see me as it is a long flight but look good and cage was clean Kylie at the brisbane office were very helpful i was very happy with aeropets service thanks

Rhiannon

RhiannonCairns

Great service, no issues at all!

Moved a cat and dog from Sydney to Cairns. We had a little hiccup along the way where our dog started to chew his way out of the cage, he really didn't like to be contained. I received a call from Aeropets advising of the situation and they recommended sedation so we could allow him to travel without him hurting himself. They booked the appt with the vet and handled it all for me. They kept me updated throughout the whole process with emails and calls. I also received follow up calls the day after their arrival from the pick up driver and Kylie in customer service checking on how they were doing.
Moving can be very stressful but Aeropets really made moving our pets an easy process. I would highly recommend.

Toni

Toniasked

Hello. I am wonder if you you have flights from Sydney to darwin on Saturdays?
Toni

Dee

Deeasked

I’ve just paid for my pups flight I hope to god her flight is stress free and no hassles. I mean an hour after landing the pup can be collected?? What I’ve never heard such thing. I should of gone with jetpets

Rene

Hi Dee! It depends where you're coming into... Is it the UK? If so then it's usually 4-8 hours after they land that you can collect due to the animal arrival reception Team having to process their paperwork etc.
Our boy landed 7am and we collected him at 1pm on hassle. I did have to ring up and check at about 8am though once they'd received him to check the processing time as it varies day to day.
That part is out of control of the carrier company as it is has to do with customs etc.
I would recommend taking at least digital copies of your paperwork with you in case there are any issues with theira getting lost on the crate.

Our boy had a very long journey but he was alright in the end. It appeared as though theyd taken him out of the crate for a bit when he'd arrived as they washed it out and bagged up the mat he was on. He was very dehydrated as he doesn't do well with stress and probably didn't drink, but he slept solid for about 3 days and was right as rain.

Best of luck to you both! Rene

CategoryCouriers