Affordable Geeks

• Job Satisfaction
Colin

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Contacted them and they arrived all on the same day and fixed my problems
Will definitely use them again and will recommend to other people.
Couldnt be happier with the service and the result

Professional Evaluation

Affordable Geeks offered considerable support and nothing was of excessive concerns.
The whole approach was thoroughly professional and the ongoing support was beyond expectation.
They are a very fast friendly and reliable team.

Very Pleased

Rang Affordable Geeks company this morning and they were able to send someone to help me on the same day.
They were very good and very reliable service and I would highly recommend to any body

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Affordable Geeks compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Excellent service and no problem follow-up highly recommended

Prombt service and help. recovered old data and helped with getting us started with trip around Australia with the mobile data and using a external HDD for moves for the trip.

Mandy

MandyPacific Pines

Helpful team, better than calling Telstra.

Excellent customer service and prompt response after calling them the other day. Was able to setup our home network. Would highly recommend and would use them again if another problem would ever arise again.

You're Junk

You're Junk

They can't resist putting junk mail in letter boxes

Not sure that these guys can read. I think that should be the first step if they're expected to actually do computer repairs. When someone has a sign on their letter box stating, "No Junk Mail," they seem to happen trouble understanding this. If someone says no and you can't respect that you're junk.

Geoff Bowden

Geoff BowdenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Techs

Was having huge issues with my Mac and I got it fixed and sorted with quick reliable same day service. Aiden was very helpful technician who went above and beyond to help and make sure I understood everything would highly recommend Affordable Geeks

Bern

BernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was very pleased, prompt helpful considerate and knowledgeable to say the least and fixed up all my immediate problems.

Thank you for your patience Tom and your knowledge and going that one step further to make computer life a little easier for me to live with. You made a stressful day that little less stressful. I will most certainly be calling you again when totally deciding on upgrading, and will rely on your suggestions. You were fast, patient, considerate, helpful and solved my computer and printer problems.

Chris D.

Chris D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very poor customer service.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with the service I received from affordable geeks. Tom was very professional, punctual and provided back up support to tweek an associated problem. Their service was well priced. I would definately use them again.

Rocky Warren

Rocky WarrenSydney, NSW

Problems with Computers... Call a Geek

Geeks will one day rule the world. Well, maybe not, but the Affordable Geek who came to my business to fix my computers was an absolute genius and I really think he should be Prime Minister (not that Mr Morrison is doing a fine job). Thomas turned up when he said he would. He fixed my computers like he said he would. And he charged me for the time he said he would. If all businesses ran like this, the world (or at least the Gold Coast) would be a much better place.

Karen N.

Karen N.South East Queensland, QLD

great service every time. Really happy

I use these guys all the time. When they were in Runaway Bay, Helensvale and now on Oxley drive. They always look after me and always friendly and knowledgeable. Keep it up guys.

Adam W.

Adam W.South East Queensland, QLD

A++ Helpful People

Really Helpful bunch of people have used Tom and Nathan before. Both fixed my computer quickly each time. Recently took computer in and they sped it up now its working quicker then I can ever remember.

Alan R

Alan RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Michael was great

Thanks michael for doing the data recovery. Got PC working and got all my stuff back no issues at all. Friendly guy real asset to the business. Will use him again thanks mate

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Had my computer upgraded and now it runs faster than the day I got it. Did the upgrade at a fraction of the cost of new one quoted by HVN and was done in 24hrs. Thanks guys keep it up :)

Ingrid Smith

Ingrid SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

it was just so helpful

Had a technician come to our place twice and he solved the problem without any fuss!!
I will highly recommend him to friends.
The cost was a fraction of what I have been charged elsewhere..

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Low Priced

Had affordable geeks fix our two tablets. Really professional good bunch of people at a low price thanks again. Will be using them again in the new future if i have anymore problems

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed Iphones really happy

Took 3 iPhones in for repair. Really happy that they were all fixed. Apple store just wanted me to get a new one but they fixed them when Apple said they couldn't be fixed.

Nicholas W

Nicholas WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Good Service

Had 2 technicians come to my place at 2 different occasions and they were really good. Fixed issue both times and very helpful. Much better than who I used to use.

stheunissen21

stheunissen21South East Queensland, QLD

good job will use again really happy :)

had my computer looked at by Affordable Geeks and they were good. would be happy to use them again anytime. much cheaper than other quotes we got and they were only ones who explained it properly to me first. so much faster now really happy xoxoxoxo