Affordable Home & Office Removals

Affordable Home & Office Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Affordable Home & Office Removals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Professional and Particular

I engaged Affordable Home and Office Removals after a positive moving experience a number of years ago. A 3brm house of furniture was moved (minus white ware and personal boxes/effects) between suburbs on the Sunshine Coast. Communication with both the office and the movers was top notch, being easy, friendly and service orientated. The move went smoothly, and I would highly recommend the company as a professional and particular company, with realistic time and costs. I would not hesitate to use them in future.

Brian Mangham
Brian ManghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

A happy move from a house to a city apartment

All went well. They turned up as expected. Did the move with no damage to my belongings. I am happy to recommend them. I chose them because they were the only one on Product Review that didn't seem to have any complaints against them. Thanks

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving house made easy

My wife and I recently sold our home of 14 years and decided to move to a smaller property on the sunshine coast. I contacted Affordable Home & Office Removals as they are based on the coast. From my initial call, to quoting the job and right through to the removal process, I found these guys to be very professional.
They certainly made our move a lot easier and everything went off without a hitch. Andrew and Sam the delivery guys were fantastic and took great care of out furniture. They even pointed out a small chip on our table when it was delivered and asked if that was there before they moved it....which it was !!
Highly recommend Affordable Home & Office Removals to anyone thinking of moving home.

Cheers

Gary & Lorelle

Penny H
Penny HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent local company

We had nine items, including antiques to be moved to our new home address only a short distance from where we currently lived. Affordable Removals, from my call to the office, to the guys doing the move, made it all so easy. Everyone was friendly and helpful, they arrived on time, packed everything efficiently and carefully and nothing was damaged. Would recommend this company - even better was that they were local to the Sunshine Coast.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Affordable Home & Office Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Worked well with a hard staircase

We moved a 3 bedroom house into a house with a steep driveway and narrow staircase. The packing seemed to take some time, however am really happy with the job done (except we did have a dent in our freezer door).

Smooth and efficient

Efficient long distance move, helpful office staff, good driver and packer. Pack up and offload needed to take more care when shifting items in 3 instances. (Inexperienced? Tired?). Hard working.

Jemma
Jemma

Great Job

Had a 4 bedroom house + a lot of extras, guys were efficient and polite, we went a little over time at no fault of the company, would recommend this company:)

removal from Redcliffe to Caloundra

Heavy and hard job well done. Move went from Redcliffe to storage in Caloundra and the from storage to Caloundra Gardens. Both men displayed courtesy and professionalism throughout.

Kind regards
Rosaline

Good work lads!

The boys from Affordable Home and Office Removals did a great job. Many thanks for your hard work boys! It was a fairly big move and they worked tirelessly all day. Highly recommended!

Fast, Efficient, Value for Money

This was the second time I've used Affordable and both times were excellent. Arrived on time, were very friendly, and worked so fast! They fit so much into the truck.

Derek
Derek

Treated like one of the family

Our move was from a 4 bedroom home to a home in a retirement village. In the packing sequence I chose to go to AH&OR and collect cartons as required. ALWAYS treated in a friendly and helpful manner by Amanda or Dahlas. That told me about the company culture which was reassuring. On the day the guys led by Andrew were effecient and consultative. It was clear they knew their respective jobs and just got on and did it. At the unloading they were patient as we had to make quick decisions on where to locate indiviudal furniture items - and even helped shift some from where first placed. A very positive experience beforehand and on the day. Would recommend this company.

Seamless Move!

I was extremely happy with my move. The admin staff were very helpful and friendly and I was impressed they were able to fit me in with short notice and had excellent communication. The two removalists were very fast and friendly. The arrived early and were very efficent so I was able to fit more into my day. They laughed and joked with me and were very helpful - even staying back to build my TV stand for me. I was also very happy with the price. Great service!

Fast and efficient

My move involved a 2 bedroom unit that started and finished on the dot. They did an excellent job - fast, courteous and efficient - at a very reasonable price. Thank you!

Emma C.
Emma C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast and efficient and storage to boot.

We had our belongings moved into storage whilst we built, affordable storage and easy moving in and out. It was nice to not to have to do the heavy lifting.

andrew
andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Move from 4 bedroom home to 2 bedroom apartment, sensational, professional and easy to work with would recommend to anyone on the sunny coast. Went to extra yards to hoist my large outdoor table by rope up 50 metres+