Affordable Living Homes

Affordable Living Homes (page 2 of 9)

highly recommended

Amazing experience with affordable living , they informed every detail , every step of the way .Thank you so much affordable living to achieve our dream of building our home. AFFORDABLE LIVING are highly recommended .JOB WELL DONE

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Highly recommended

Adam Strauch is very good and help us a lot. From the start until the final completion of the construction of our home. He is very accommodating for all of our questions. We also like to thank Ms. Leah for answering our questions a huge thank you for both of you.
All in all Affordable living is highly recommended.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Couldn’t be happier!!

From the time I first met Nick Gleeson I knew that he was head and shoulders above all of the other building reps that I’d previously met, and I had met quite a few.

He explained how Affordable Living went about its processes and the quality of materials they use. I have built homes previously but so far this is by far, the best build and experience I’ve had. I’ve completed my inspections and know what to look for but the supervisor was that onto it I could barely find a fault.

Thank you to everyone at Affordable Living, I would highly recommend them as a builder.

Build StageMid-Construction
LeeG

LeeGPerth, WA

Do yourself a favour and build with Nick

I had built on 2 previous occasions and never been completely satisfied with the entire process. I would like to say it was 3rd time lucky but from start to finish my consultant Nick G was amazing. Even now that I have been in my home for a long time, I still can’t fault anything and I would 100% recommend Nick and the entire team at Affordable Living Homes if you are considering building.

Construction End DateDecember 2015

JonahS

JonahSPerth, WA

I'm very satisfied how they do it!!!

Im very thankfull to adam who is supportive, you can call him any time,
Leah for the selections and entire affordable living team.From the start to end ,Im very satisfied.

Construction End DateOctober 2018

Highly Recommended

Went well starting from meeting with Adam Strauch and even after 6 months of living in our new home. This guy is very supportive, always looking after us, asking “how are you?”, “any problems?”, etc. If we have any issues, he’s always there to help and resolve.
You nailed it, Adam! Great job!

Construction End DateAugust 2018

MariaC

MariaCPerth, WA

When dream comes to reality

Construction End DateAugust 2018

EfrenR

EfrenRPerth, WA

Satisfied and Happy

I'm very happy to build my own house with Affordable Living and many thanks to the great guy Adam Strauch, he is such a nice and responsive person to deal with, from the start, finance approval to key hand over. It will not be happened without your full support Adam, your the man. And would like to thanks also to Leah and Jaymee for helping me on color selection and Jarrad the site engineer to finish the house on time frame. Again a big thanks to the whole team of Affordable Living Homes.

Review collected in partnership with Affordable Living Homes

Extremely happy with the building experience.

I was extremely happy with my building experience and how well nick Gleeson was always there for me to ask questions and to put any concerns I had to rest. I was also very happy with my customer service with jarred as well with out pci meetings and thank You to Leanne and sue for all your help and to Elisha for our pre start I can thank you all enough.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Judy Ascano

Judy Ascanomandurah

Absolutely, No doubt Affordable Living Homes the best when it comes to building your new home!

All goes very smooth from the sales consultant Adam Strauch who's very supportive and kind always ready to answer our calls..A big thanks to the girls who helped us in our color selection meeting to Marissa Ocumen thank you for your help in our color selection.To Jarrad, Sue and Leanne thank you there were always there when i need them.

Satisfaction and Happiness Overload

I think Affordable Living Homes is the name when it comes to Building your dream home come true. Being said that All the staff are helpful on any issue you want to know. Especially Adam Strauch, Adam you're the man i cant thank you enough for all the help you've given me from the start to finish. Adam Berezowski my site supervisor thanks a lot man you're always there just to make sure of the quality of the building process. And the two beautiful ladies Kimberley and Brittany thank you so much guys. It's a lovely experience dealing with you and more power to you guys. The whole team of Affordable Living Homes THANK YOU!!!!

Construction End DateOct 2018

Review collected in partnership with Affordable Living Homes

Wonderful, great from start to finish.

Affordable living homes were great to deal with right throughout the process from start to finish, many thanks to Nick Gleeson who helped and supported us through all the decision making process, as this part can be very daunting, could not be happier with the finished product. Enjoying our first home is a dream come true. We would do it all again with Affordable living homes.

Construction End DateJul 2018

Lisa

LisaPerth

First Home Buyer/Builder

Construction End DateDec 2017

Finally achieved my goal

l didn't have anything else to compare but the workmanship on my build was of a high standard. My build was managed to the highest standards Jarrad is fantastic. Leanne Range and Sue Gough are amazing they put up with my erratic behaviour as this was my first build. Adam Stauch went above and beyond to assist me getting into my own home, l can't thank him enough, l am forever grateful to him.

Construction End DateJul 2018

Perfect first home

My first home is just how I pictured it would be if not better.
Dash, Emma, Ryan and Cathy were all so lovely very friendly and helpful there were no silly questions.
Top customer service from everyone great communication throughout the whole process and the Affordable Living app is fantastic.
The quality of my build is of a high standard I’m very happy with my new home.
Thank you to all the team.

Construction End DateMay 2018

Review collected in partnership with Affordable Living Homes

Thank you to Affordable Living for our first home and thank you to Adam Strauch for making this poss

Review collected in partnership with Affordable Living Homes

It’s just perfect for us.

Regarding the workmanship I can say that they do a great job. The build was exactly what we want . The customer service is awesome they are very helpful. We are very thankful to Cale Henderson for helping every bit up to the end, he really works hard for helping our needs. Good on you Cale Henderson. Hope you can help more people to build their dream house.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Rodolf

Rodolf

The House I never knew can be my own

First I don’t know about how to build a house here in Australia and it was just actually a dream to own a house here, but thanks to Adam Strauch you make my dream come true since the first I ask you I’m not sure what I’m doing but you help me that I don’t have to worry you will build my house.

Construction End DateJun 2018

Amazing Job! Very organized builder!

It was a great experienced building our first home thru Affordable Living Homes. We’re so glad that we put our trust building our home with them. It was a hassle-free building process. From selecting the floor plan and picking the block that we wanted, including the variations, up to construction and inspection, they have the experienced and friendly staff to always help you with whatever you need. We will definitely recommend them to my friends. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Review collected in partnership with Affordable Living Homes

A good start to build a house with

It was well planned and built with well chosen materials with the help of their very accommodating and supportive team. Adam was all support from the start till the key was handed. He's all ears with all our concerns and always has ways to deal with it. His incomparable professionalism and down to earth personality were the were a huge help for us to have a smooth sailing building.
We will gladly and confidently recommend affordable living to our friends since we had a very satisfying result.

wanderer23

wanderer23asked

Hi guys, how much deposit you gave to affordable living? Is it 2,500? 1,500 for house and 1,000 for land? And if ever the loan didn't approved will we able to refund the deposit that we gave?

Heidsnpaulie
Heidsnpaulie

Hi. Yes $1500 for plans. $1000 for land deposit. Pretty sure that if finance fell that we would only get the $1000 from land back but not the building plan deposit.

mayanayah
mayanayah

$1500 for home deposit, $2000 land you cant get refund on the home deposit but the land you can!

steve
steve

My question is why would you want to get a refund for the building plan?

chloe09

chloe09asked

can anyone tell me the rough build time for affordable living? saw some recent coments of a year from when titles are released i was hoping around 9 months?

been told 27 weeks give or take so whatever that works out to in months

No chance. My house, they said 9 months. Their contract is 260 working days, which is 12 months.
That is after taking the building permit, which they keep right to 45 working days.
At the moment, I am stuck without being able to get council approval. Because, they did not refer to DAP before signing my building contract. They are not honest or reliable.
If you have not sign a contract with them, stay away from them

Singo88

Singo88asked

Hi guys, this is my first time building and I just can't decide who to go with. I've done the rounds but I can't decide between Homestart and Affordable Living. Now I've read reviews on all of them and I can see both has their fair share of negative feedback, however I also understand that most people who have had a good experience tend not to share it, you know the old sales anecdote when you make a customer happy they tell one person, piss them off they tell 10. I know there are potentially better companies out there however they are not able to offer me as much due to my budget. To be honest with you both the reps at these companies have gone above and beyond to help me, I know they want the commission but they seem to be very upfront (one even talking me out of spending more money!). I already have a block, I just need to work out who to build with.. The designs themselves are pretty similar and around the same price. Any advise?

Hi,
I think most poor reviews and experiences are because expectations are not set properly.
The first thing people need to realise is that when you visit a display home, it includes all the trimming - the most you can pay for the house. When you sign up, you're paying for the bare minimum, so make sure you are aware of this.
The second thing I will tell you is that the process of building a home involves many different people - the sales person will promise you the World, but usually can't deliver on a few of those things - make sure you have any promises written down. Then you meet your pre-start (or start-up) person to discuss your furnishings and any additions - make sure you do your homework on what extras you may want beforehand because these meetings are long and overwhelming. It is the only opportunity you get to customize your house without having to pay for the 'change'. Any other changes you need to pay a fee.
...tbc...

BobsYourUncle

Then you have your account manager who sits in an office all day and has no idea about the building process and is generally useless or unhelpful - their job is to maximise the money they make on your house and minimise your contact with the site supervisor - I've heard of some building companies who refuse to let you meet your site supervisor (Celebrations, for example) - this is not good. Then you finish up with your site supervisor - this is the person you want to be your best friend. Most good ones will do what they can for you, but in the end they can only do what is on the house plans - they are your 'bible'. If they do something extra for you, get them a carton of beer - they'll look after you all the time from that point on!
…tbc…

BobsYourUncle

We built with Affordable Living and were happy with the process - our expectations had to be adjusted a few times, and you learn a lot when you build for the first time.
Remember - these building companies are the entry-level builders, you're buying a Chery branded house, not a Rolls Royce!

Get an answer from our members and Affordable Living Homes representatives