Listing monitored by AFG Home Loans

1.5
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

I am an AFG home loan customer. Due to COVID I was in hardship, I requested AFG to review my request to pause the repayment for 2 months. Didn't get any support at all!

Loan Start DateDecember 2017
Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Great to begin with, horrible afterwards

Easy to get a loan with.
Terrible if market conditions change.

If they review your rates when RBA rates change, don't expect a reasonable outcome. 0.05% offered vs 1% on their competitors.

Other Home Loans

Sheree C.
Sheree C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Administration is terrible

Their LMI fees are great and what not. So the savings side fantastic. But their admistration is ridiculous. Everything we have had to sign had to be done again. And when it was redone we had to wait weeks for the process then redo it then wait weeks again! We have builders waiting for money to be released and the bank is taking their sweet time. As soon as we can we are refinancing with another bank

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Jared
JaredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AFG Home Loan Edge

Home Loans

Find out how AFG Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

MDM
MDMVictoria

Horrendous service and woeful organisation. Keep away from AFG!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Frustrated

I’ve been with AFG for less than a year and my interest rate has gone up twice .Im now looking into changing my home loan...mind youvim a first homebuyer and I’m in shock how fast the interest rates are going up when other banks are keeping their rates the same .

Loan Start DateJune 2018

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ben
BenHunter Region, NSW

Stay away

I’m warning anyone that will listen to stay away from AFG.
I have a loan with them for my land, but Im transferring my land loan to another bank to build my home.
My account was canceled by them but they are refusing to realise my loan to the other bank. But in the mean time they have charged me $800 and are trying to charge me interest on the account that was closed. Settlement has been pushed back by 2 weeks now and I’m still waiting.

I was also ahead on my payments and haven’t seen or heard where that money has gone.
Please stay away from this company

Loan Start DateMay 2017