AFG Home Loans
Listing monitored by AFG Home Loans

2.3

Don't EVER use then

Went with them for a great introductory rate, but didn't keep rate competitive for existing clients. Paid more than required weekly and wasn't made easy to redraw. After redrawing once had to contact them again to do it again. Now refinancing for a rate of more than 1% better, the settlement date has already been pushed back by AFG three times. Do your research before consider using them.

Matt H.
Matt H.Hunter Region, NSW

I will never recommend or use them ever again

Awful and inefficient practices, unwilling to provide correct statements or loan discharge figures. Loan payments taking 7+ days to "clear" and being told refunds after loan discharge will take 3-4weeks

Other Home Loans

Leanne
LeanneSouth Australia

Don't bother

Took out a loan with them for $347,000, but we don't have access to the full amount. Going to the ombudsman and hopefully we can refinance and have nothing more to do with them.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Ujwal
UjwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst decision of my life. Stay way and save your self from depression

The transparency and practice of this company is borderline unconscious misconduct. I am currently trying to doo a partial discharge of my loan which will reduce the balance of AFG by $110k but they are saying that they will not discharge my loan which I am currently servicing easily. My settlement is in a few weeks and they have left me absolutely no option but to discharge my all there loans from them. Funny how they don't want my business and would rather I discharge 3 loans instead of one. This is beyond my understanding and feel like they are purposely trying to make sure my settlement does not proceed. I will be making sure no one in my immediate contact EVER deal with these guys again.

Home Loans

Find out how AFG Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Thanks AFG - good and simple service

We rolled over our finances into a single loan and received prompt and personal service.
Online facilities are easy to use and any queries have been resolved quickly - thanks AFG

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent lender with great service

AFG have been excellent to deal with over the past couple of years. I have now changed back to a major bank as I need more features with my home loan due to living in a remote area. If you’re looking for a simple great value home loan with excellent customer service you won’t go wrong with AFG. They have also been excellent with the discharge of both my mortgages and very quick with the release. If I ever look at refinancing my properties again I will definitely come back to AFG.

Online Tools