Listing monitored by AFG Home Loans

1.3
Adarash D.
Adarash D.Sydney, NSW

100 years behind in service.

So when i call up they look as if i have disturbed them. First lime is ‘we are sorry but i have to transfer you to a different company’ as you are with edge home loans.

The have a primitive system of providing a debit card and their online banking is from the 70s. Everytime i transfer money between accounts it gives an error.

I am trying to get out now and my resettlement is delayed as i have magically lost about 40k in their books

Stay away from these guys.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Matt H.
Matt H.Hunter Region, NSW

I will never recommend or use them ever again

Awful and inefficient practices, unwilling to provide correct statements or loan discharge figures. Loan payments taking 7+ days to "clear" and being told refunds after loan discharge will take 3-4weeks

Leanne
LeanneSouth Australia

Don't bother

Took out a loan with them for $347,000, but we don't have access to the full amount. Going to the ombudsman and hopefully we can refinance and have nothing more to do with them.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

I am an AFG home loan customer. Due to COVID I was in hardship, I requested AFG to review my request to pause the repayment for 2 months. Didn't get any support at all!

Loan Start DateDecember 2017

Ujwal
UjwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst decision of my life. Stay way and save your self from depression

The transparency and practice of this company is borderline unconscious misconduct. I am currently trying to doo a partial discharge of my loan which will reduce the balance of AFG by $110k but they are saying that they will not discharge my loan which I am currently servicing easily. My settlement is in a few weeks and they have left me absolutely no option but to discharge my all there loans from them. Funny how they don't want my business and would rather I discharge 3 loans instead of one. This is beyond my understanding and feel like they are purposely trying to make sure my settlement does not proceed. I will be making sure no one in my immediate contact EVER deal with these guys again.

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Great to begin with, horrible afterwards

Easy to get a loan with.
Terrible if market conditions change.

If they review your rates when RBA rates change, don't expect a reasonable outcome. 0.05% offered vs 1% on their competitors.

Sheree C.
Sheree C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Administration is terrible

Their LMI fees are great and what not. So the savings side fantastic. But their admistration is ridiculous. Everything we have had to sign had to be done again. And when it was redone we had to wait weeks for the process then redo it then wait weeks again! We have builders waiting for money to be released and the bank is taking their sweet time. As soon as we can we are refinancing with another bank

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jared
JaredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AFG Home Loan Edge

MDM
MDMVictoria

Horrendous service and woeful organisation. Keep away from AFG!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Malcolm1978
Malcolm1978Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service

Loan Start DateOctober 2017

Frustrated

I’ve been with AFG for less than a year and my interest rate has gone up twice .Im now looking into changing my home loan...mind youvim a first homebuyer and I’m in shock how fast the interest rates are going up when other banks are keeping their rates the same .

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Ben
BenHunter Region, NSW

Stay away

I’m warning anyone that will listen to stay away from AFG.
I have a loan with them for my land, but Im transferring my land loan to another bank to build my home.
My account was canceled by them but they are refusing to realise my loan to the other bank. But in the mean time they have charged me $800 and are trying to charge me interest on the account that was closed. Settlement has been pushed back by 2 weeks now and I’m still waiting.

I was also ahead on my payments and haven’t seen or heard where that money has gone.
Please stay away from this company

Loan Start DateMay 2017