Listing monitored by AFG Home Loans

Great service!

Had a really good experience throughout the whole process. Left the big banks due to extremely poor service and experience. I really hope that my broker receives bonuses/rewards as to provide incentive to deliver a high standard of customer service... That’s exactly what I got from my broker. My advise if you are assigned a broker and it doesn’t feel right then simply request another until you get the right one. We consolidated all debt, which was a result of much lower interest rate which reduced our repayments and most importantly it was a stress free experience with no gotchas along the way. Been over a year and on a variable rate without any increase.

Dean T.AFG Home Loans

Hi Firthy, thanks for your review. It's great news that you found the right broker and have had such a good experience!

Best move yet!

Not sure why the other reviews were so poor.....I have just refinanced to AFG and found not only did I save on my new interest rate, over a 1% lower, the process was really easy too. I needed information on my accounts and the customer service lady was more than accommodating. Although we know we have a great mortgage broker - we still are happy with the loan result

Other Home Loans

ShaneH
ShaneHasked

Can you please advise when you will communicate your decision on the current rate decrease from the reserve bank?

Joseph
Joseph

They haven't passed on anything but are constipating on it...!!

Dean T.AFG Home Loans

You can view the latest rate movements in relation to the recent RBA decrease here - https://afghomeloans.com.au/afg-home-loans-rates-reduced/

Get an answer from our members and AFG Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi