Afterpay

Afterpay (page 2 of 123)

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

This is perfect & easy to use!

This app helps heaps, its easy to budget & get things that we need now & pay it off, it is excellent! Its easy to use & highly recommended it to anyone, & the rewards too are a bonus!! This App is perfect & easy to use!

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Absolute lifesaver! I can spend and save at the same time!

AfterPay is an absolute lifesaver for urgent things I need for pretty much everything and especially presents for special events. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! You will definitely spend & save!

Donna
DonnaNorth Queensland, QLD

For handy purchases

Bummed at the barcode weaning out, though all.things update right!? I still value Apay :)
So handy when your in-between pays. Especially when you forget a birthday or 2! Thx APay

Norma Brennan
Norma BrennanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect way to pay for goods

Personally I find Afterpay the best way to obtain goods by paying fortnightly as I have limited finances so helps me a lot to buy what I need when I require goods

Love the app.

Really like the new layout and design of the app. Buying is so much easier and I don’t miss the sales so I save money and get better choices. Finding what’s new in fashion and beauty products is easier too with all the stores available to shop from. Also helps me manage my money and still enjoy shopping. Also if something I brought needs changing either by not being available anymore out of stock and have brought by Afterpay it’s been an easy refund.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services

it’s great

it’s great when you need something asap like for moving into a new place and needing bedding
love it sooo much! would recommend for sure!
good for everything actually!
love

Love it love it love it

Just a life saver in so many ways and found it so easy to use. Has helped me with gifts and and the easy payments just makes it great to use.

MeganZee
MeganZeeIllawarra, NSW

Love this app!!!

This is such a handy app to have. If I pay on time and conduct my account well, I am rewarded - it doesn’t get much better than that does it?!???!

Sally
SallyMurray Mallee, SA

Love this app so much, easy, quick & convenient

Afterpay works for me as I can budget around my payments . Safe, quick, easy to use. It’s not for everyone but personally I wouldn’t be without it. As long as you keep it within limits.

Best thing ever

Great product. I try and use it as much as possible. Makes budgeting easy, helps me to buy things I'd otherwise not buy. Easy to use app, great for on line purchases

Tobias
TobiasFar North Queensland, QLD

After pay isn't worth the hassle customer service is non-existent no help whatsoever

This app was good but now it's totally terrible you make every payment pay ahead of time now afterpay decides to cancel all afterpay purchases get in contact with the help contact get some nonsense reply but no answers and no solutions

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

What an app! Best way to shop!

If you need anything from giving a gift card to buying a bed but if you need a break you can even afterpay your holiday all with a convenient payment plan over 4 fortnight's and there's even pulse rewards also that gives you bonuses for being an ontime and consistent! I personally love afterpay and how convenient it is you can use it when your short on cash or if you just like to have those extra dollars in your pocket. It is an app everyone should have.

Cant live without it!!

Very helpful and convenient, easy to use and well organized , cant do without it anymore as it makes spending reasonable and the repayments are easy to control, thanks alot xoxo

Yeliz P.
Yeliz P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always at the right time

It's always so convenient to have afterpay at times of hardship. Love being able to buy kids stuff without going without. Love afterpay. Just wish the amount would increase as I spend.

Rates and Fees

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Love it be lost without it

I Would be lost with out it I buy everything with Afterpay can’t wait to go to the shops just love it I tell all my friends family about Afterpay

Amber F.
Amber F.asked

I have had afterpay since 2015 or 2016 and spend 1000s with you, im on pulse rewards until mid 2022 never missed payments, always paid early, and recently i have a 3000 limit for in-store use and now its 2000 so why?

Suzi W
Suzi W

When this happened to me I was told that I had too many orders (even though I owed $227) and it takes 24 hours for the ‘system’ to recognise payments. I made a number of payments on 3 June but in the early hours of 4 June my limit decreased by $1000 for six hours. Restored now. I really think that Afterpay needs to stop with the algorithms.

Essie
Essie

I had the same I just checked and mines gone down to $2000 from $3000 also.

Edward B.
Edward B.asked

Any reason as to why my limit to spend would drop down to nothing for a late payment of one day without being charged a late fee?

Mick Rae
Mick Rae

Wow!! 1 day late.. Seems a bit harsh.. I have no idea.. Maybe contact them direct and ask.. If all your payments in the past have been on time I couldn’t honestly answer..’

Steph L.
Steph L.asked

Is anyone else getting declined for things? My limit is fine and no later payments.

stephen
stephen

Only when trying to use the app. Fine otherwise.

jacob
jacob

Same here with me I can’t buy gift card to I hv limit 2200 still getting decline

Get an answer from our members and Afterpay representatives

Other Buy Now, Pay Later Services