Afterpay (page 4 of 123)

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

There are a few things that could be better

Which you didn't have to pay the first payment for gift cards, that would be great and a lot easier for people need things a day or two before there pays

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Best shopping experience ever!

Afterpay is easy to use and they have all of my favourite merchants! With no credit checks and an amazing app experience, Afterpay is my only choice for all of my shopping.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Adam. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Tristan D.
Tristan D.Perth, WA

Great easy to use app

Nice and straightforward access to view orders, account balance and upcoming payments. Quick access to help topics and customer service if needed through their messaging feature incorporated into the mobile app.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Tristan. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Find out how Afterpay compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Love it the old fashioned lay buy

Just makes it easier for the pensioner can buy big tickets item, and very easy to use. Love it for Big W the best. Wonderful product thanks for being interested

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Maria. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Shay wolfenden
Shay wolfenden Gippsland, VIC

Love my Afterpay account makes my life so much easier to purchase anything

Afterpay is easy accessible for anyone and practical for someone on a fixed income without over extending one’s financial stress and has a large number of great businesses participating with Afterpay

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Shay. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Sal
Sal

Fantastic service

I’m a regular user of Afterpay, it’s an exceptionally easy for me to be able to make purchases that I would not be able to buy if I had to pay the total amount.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Sal. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

So easy to manGe

Easy to use. Allows you to clearly see and manage upcoming payments. Lots of merchants to choose from with a variety of products and services available.
Love the rewards you earn, like delayed first payment.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Rima. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Could reward better

Could do more reward for people who pay on time and have more place who do in store and more store to choose from like dentist and doctor would be great

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for your great review! We love hearing from our customers and are constantly working to improve our service, so I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks, Gretel.

stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Card on app

I've had nothing but issues with the Card on app working. Today will be the last time I will attempt to use it. I spent over an hour selecting items in store (Big W) only to go to the check out and spend another 1/2 hour trying to get it to work. Customer support, when called only offered "it should work, try turning it and on again".
Go back to the barcode Afterpay, there was nothing wrong with it

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Stephen. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Afterpay Card and would like another chance to resolve this. Could you please send us a DM with your info so our team can look into this for you. Thanks, Gretel.

warren m.
warren m.

easy to use

well set out all info easy to find no hidden fees a quality product has incentives to pay on time and sets out fortnightly payments allows extension for good payment

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Warren. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to use.

Love Afterpay. Easy to use and manageable financially. Customer service is always good to. Only small thing is sometimes the search results don’t always reflect what I am actually looking for.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Suzanne. Thank you so much for your amazing review and for your feedback! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Perfect easy to use lots of information love it

Love this app it is user friendly very informative always works easy to navigate. I love the options that are available with reward points. Customer service is also very good and helpful when inquiring

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Gloria. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

This is so awsome. I dont know what took me so long to get it.

Fast andefficient way to shop. for all your needs and wants.love the idea
of buying now and paying later.no interest get what you want straight away. awsome way to shop.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Lynette. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Shaun B.
Shaun B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

This is the best thing to happen to making purchases, opens up so many possibilities to get the thing you want, when you want them with a simple payment plan

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Shaun. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Definitely cannot live without

Afterpay is amazing. Being rewarded for keeping up with payments. Being able to contact people in the head department if there will be in any delays with payments is awesome

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Paige. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Amber F.
Amber F.asked

I have had afterpay since 2015 or 2016 and spend 1000s with you, im on pulse rewards until mid 2022 never missed payments, always paid early, and recently i have a 3000 limit for in-store use and now its 2000 so why?

Suzi W
Suzi W

When this happened to me I was told that I had too many orders (even though I owed $227) and it takes 24 hours for the ‘system’ to recognise payments. I made a number of payments on 3 June but in the early hours of 4 June my limit decreased by $1000 for six hours. Restored now. I really think that Afterpay needs to stop with the algorithms.

Essie
Essie

I had the same I just checked and mines gone down to $2000 from $3000 also.

Edward B.
Edward B.asked

Any reason as to why my limit to spend would drop down to nothing for a late payment of one day without being charged a late fee?

Mick Rae
Mick Rae

Wow!! 1 day late.. Seems a bit harsh.. I have no idea.. Maybe contact them direct and ask.. If all your payments in the past have been on time I couldn’t honestly answer..’

Steph L.
Steph L.asked

Is anyone else getting declined for things? My limit is fine and no later payments.

stephen

Only when trying to use the app. Fine otherwise.

jacob
jacob

Same here with me I can’t buy gift card to I hv limit 2200 still getting decline

Get an answer from our members and Afterpay representatives

Other Buy Now, Pay Later Services